Time for the 2008 AL Awards - Gangs
2008.Dec.07, 12:02 PM

Gornikel Wrote:We have great players, but to most of us, it's like throwing rocks at Superman. They are very strong. Grats to them.

I throw Kryptonite rocks Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Dec.07, 12:03 PM

sv hands down will always be owning
but u never know all it takes is some hardcore aler's to make a top gang just with active members...

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2008.Dec.07, 01:09 PM

awesomo Wrote:
Prophesy Wrote:
awesomo Wrote:worst gang?

muthas... :roll: Biggrin Winky

Hey,
those are some tough SOBs over there, very active, and we have good family orginization, off AL forums, realtime chat between gang members, and family gangs, specialized officers, not to mention the Bad Muthas and The Bad arse Beer Store are both very prominantly depicted in the Gang War Point top ten.

Sure,
I agree, I've really been impressed with the up-and-coming PC,
and I can give a nod to almost all the others that have been thrown out there.

But the only mention of the Bad family is a B-grade zing..? :?:

Come on!
no not at all, a lot worst than tht lol

uhm... huhm.., right..

That kind of inspires an idea in me for the game.., hmm..,
perhaps a new course in the local school tab..,

a Grammar and Spelling course,
and if you fail, -5 to intelligence..,

Don't worry though awesomo,
I'm sure someone will buy you the Cliff's Notes :wink:

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2008.Dec.07, 02:27 PM

ok

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Dec.07, 03:21 PM

I personally say it is false when other players say these high gangs only take in high members. I have been offered a spot in all of the high gangs at one point. Like I told them I am kind of average when it comes to activity. I no longer am able to play my 12+ hours a day as I did in late '06 and early '07. I also tell gangs that if Lefty and myself could ever become as active as we were before we may try another gang. My loyalty goes towards him as he took me into his original gang before it was disbanded during the dark ages. Which brings up gang loyalty. If you want to know the loyal members of gangs just look at the PoI under the loyalty aspect. Here is the top 10:

Top 50 Gang Loyalty

Rank User
1 ASS milk
2 4_Sale MaxZorin
3 {-C-} Chatterer
4 {-C-} Angelique
5 S-wXw-G shady45
6 Mythical Dragon
7 -BAD- Snyiper
8 nWo Hollywood
9 LCBO-BAD RedHorse
10 SV Hannibal

There would be others if not for the disbanding part. So, loyalty is up for debate on all the gangs. Even though as far as this point goes I would have to say it is the Shadow, SVs, Val, and Diss as far as the big gangs go for loyalty. As most liked gang, I stated you need to look at all members and see what percentage is liked by the majority of AL as compared to others. If you want to try to see which gang is most liked by all we can always have a new thread whereas the AL community can have the month of December to name 25 of the players they like most in AL and we can add up the names and then take those top people and sort it by gangs and see what percentage of the gang is liked. I figured 25 was enough as if I chose only 10 the large gangs would have a hard time time competing as their percentage would be lower and the results more toward small or medium gangs. The large gangs deserve a chance as well. Also, the month of December should be long enough to give people a chance to do what good deeds they want to do and or like in the past somebody may try to bribe others *cough cough* to vote for them and not pay up as promised. Of course I will not post their name as it would be wrong and I would be seeing nurses all day everyday. HEHE
2008.Dec.07, 03:26 PM

shadowinc Wrote:Communication: super vills,
Strong leaders: super vills/diss
Strong warriors: super vills/bad muthas(for thier heart in battle)
Power:super villls/val
Money: no idea
Respect/fear,super vills/shadow warlords
Gang loyalty:this is a close one/super vills/diss/val
Longest strongest gang reign :super vills

i have been here awhile and the super vills have been the stronget gang as long as i can remember, they have had strong players forever,diss has really come from nowhere to a top gang, hats off to them,val they seem to war 24 hours a day and have alot of heart , bad muthas have had thier ups and downs, bt they have hung in there and will fight till the end, these are just a few reasons i named these gangs

Wow... Nice SG.. the most sane post so far...
2008.Dec.07, 03:35 PM

thank you bro
2008.Dec.07, 03:37 PM

Good post SG. I notice your threads and posts are always good and to the point and fair.
2008.Dec.08, 04:27 PM

[Image: 56118590701159copygr7.jpg]

Big Ups to JohnnyB & all of Dissidence Massive!

Much love.