AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Time for the 2008 AL Awards - Gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

MalhutRa

Since Preacher started a post for individual awards, I thought that I would start this one for gangs. In Preacher's post, we've already had a few people state who they think is the best gang. Preacher made a pretty good argument for SV, but I am pretty sure that not everyone agrees.

So what I'd like to see, if you guys are interested, is each gang state why they think they are the best.

I think that Preacher laid out some good criteria:

Gornikel Wrote:I'd vote SV.
As we have, imo, to see every gang aspect of the gang, they seriously got it all.
Communication, strong leaders, very strong warriors, power, money, respect, fear, loyalty, most uniques, longest strongest gang reign, and probably much more.

So which gang was the best of 2008?
strongest gang sv

most progression diss

honroable mention to pc and 7laws

ShadowKid

Shouldn't it be WAS instead of is if so i go

with DM we could hold our own we beat top gangs was one of the biggest gang if not the biggest gang in AL plus they still are sitting 3rd in gang war points (Cosa is but thats due to the DM players).

But if it is what gang is the best in 08 meaning still around i go Val for there efforts in getting to 200k on gang war points.
How do you define which is the best gang? Strength? Popularity? Warring ability? Organisation? Gang crime success? The gang you'd most like to be a member of?

ShadowKid

Moriarty Wrote:How do you define which is the best gang? Strength? Popularity? Warring ability? Organisation? Gang crime success? The gang you'd most like to be a member of?

I dont ever agree with you on anything but this i do for once haha.

MalhutRa

Moriarty Wrote:How do you define which is the best gang? Strength? Popularity? Warring ability? Organisation? Gang crime success? The gang you'd most like to be a member of?

My suggestion would be to follow what Preacher was stating in the quote I posted higher:

Communication,
Strong leaders
Strong warriors
Power
Money
Respect/fear,
Gang loyalty
Longest strongest gang reign

A couple of those criteria, I admit, are subjective, but I wasn't expecting to everyone to draw the same conclusions either. I did not list the criteria in any particular order, it was more of a copy paste of Preachers post.

SK, good point; I think that there's an important distinction between 'is' and 'was'. I've changed my original post accordingly

ShadowKid

Lol ty
Strength - SV
Popularity - PC
Warring ability - Val/SV (Val has more gang points but if youve ever fought SV its a real tough battle to win)
Organisation - Diss
Gang Crime sucess - ? probably SV they seem to have the most active members
The gang you'd most like to be a member of - Weathers Holiday Home, although I'm happy with me current gang.

MalhutRa

ShadowKid Wrote:Lol ty

Seriously though. 'Is' would infer the best gang as of right now, whereas the point was to determine who was best throughout the year. There's was already some argument about that in Preacher's topic about the individual awards.

Marlo

Dissidence

- A gang formed by a group of 5 friends on the 4th of September 2007.

- Now the second biggest gang in both member count and average level.

- 3 most gang points for an active gang: 94540 and growing

- All upgrades, gang points & player acquisitions have been done from the confines of our original hideout.

- We currently train, outfit, and protect 3 up and coming gangs in the AL community.

- No gang affiliations were necessary to achieve any and all of our goals.

- We have powerful weapons named after our gang, both great for team morale and long term posterity.

- Our activity wanes never.

- We consist of honorable, trustworthy and entertaining players.

- We also have the absolute best looking women in all of AL protecting our walls!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All in all, we have achieved in this short amount of time more than any other
gang in this game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's