AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Time for the 2008 AL Awards - Gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

ShadowKid

Shadow family was one of the best in my AL days im glad it is still around and still growing stronger

oh and for up and coming gang of the year 2008 i had 4 nominations now i only have 3

VS
DH
PC.

you will know what all 3 stand for
I'm still amazed at how far PC has come in such a short amount of time. Major props to Teal and Jo! <33
Marlo Wrote:
Quote:What would the BEST gang AL has ever seen award go too????

Dissidence. We are original front to back.

Super Villains are a power hungry game suck. They take whatever high level miscreant is available and use them to further their reign. There have been so many variations and changes in SV, that you cannot consider them a single gang.

Dissidence also does not farm our own gangs for War Gang Point Posturing.

hehe.... more fairy tales... now tells Us how 50% of your gang has been with you since your gang started...

go Marlo go!

cheetah

Marlo Wrote:Dissidence

- No gang affiliations were necessary to achieve any and all of our goals.

That's why you and Val always war us together?

TheMace Wrote:Most Fun – X Pats

Ask anyone who has already sent or received their Secret Santa gift this year, if they would have more fun in another gang.
cheetah Wrote:
TheMace Wrote:Most Fun – X Pats

Ask anyone who has already sent or received their Secret Santa gift this year, if they would have more fun in another gang.
I think he could be reffering to fun for the community. Diss has fun hosping them and the rest of us have fun watching.

dekarr

Love the X-Pats
worst gang?

muthas... :roll: Biggrin Winky
I have to give mutha's alot of respect the fight back hard when you declare on them.
thatthingufear Wrote:I have to give mutha's alot of respect the fight back hard when you declare on them.
do they? lol

volcomjurk7

awesomo Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:I have to give mutha's alot of respect the fight back hard when you declare on them.
do they? lol

LOL! lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's