Time for the 2008 AL Awards - Gangs
2008.Dec.06, 05:24 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Shadow family was one of the best in my AL days im glad it is still around and still growing stronger

oh and for up and coming gang of the year 2008 i had 4 nominations now i only have 3

VS
DH
PC.

you will know what all 3 stand for
btw sk who are they?

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Dec.06, 05:27 PM

lol Hoppers.

(diss hoppers)
2008.Dec.06, 05:27 PM

Up and coming gangs

1 - VS
2 - PC
3 - DISS lol
2008.Dec.06, 05:28 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:lol Hoppers.

(diss hoppers)
oh right, my bad

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Dec.06, 11:54 PM

Strength – SV-Because the have sheer power
Popularity – PC-Because those chicks are hot and Mace is a cool guy
Warring Ability – Val-Because they have acquired the most gang points
Organization – 7Laws-Because i haven't had the chance to see how well others are organized

Most Improved – Dissidence-Because they have come a long way from scratch
Contribution to Community – SV-Because it is rumored that Zen is a member of their forums, so if SV votes things happen
2008.Dec.06, 11:58 PM

DirkDanja Wrote:Strength – SV-Because the have sheer power
Popularity – PC-Because those chicks are hot and Mace is a cool guy
Warring Ability – Val-Because they have acquired the most gang points
Organization – 7Laws-Because i haven't had the chance to see how well others are organized

Most Improved – Dissidence-Because they have come a long way from scratch
Contribution to Community – SV-Because it is rumored that Zen is a member of their forums, so if SV votes things happen

Just because Val has got most war points dosnt mean thats because they could war offline small gangs not big ones like SV, Diss, Xpats but, they did good to amass 200k gang points
2008.Dec.07, 12:01 AM

And how often do any of the large gangs war each other
i highly doubt any gang in the top 5 war points would be where they are today if not for small gangs
2008.Dec.07, 12:47 AM

how do you know?, some of the larger gangs might war each other sometimes... and score 100 points... but it depends like what you call small

i reckon a 20 man gang waring a 5 man gang is just plain stupid, it would be alright for a 20 man gang waring a 13 - 18 man gang because there i bit more evenly matched...
2008.Dec.07, 01:03 AM

well if a 20 slot gang went to war with 4 or 5 small gangs at once,it would be a easy win,and the points would equal out to about the same..
2008.Dec.07, 01:04 AM

awesomo Wrote:worst gang?

muthas... :roll: Biggrin Winky

Hey,
those are some tough SOBs over there, very active, and we have good family orginization, off AL forums, realtime chat between gang members, and family gangs, specialized officers, not to mention the Bad Muthas and The Bad Ass Beer Store are both very prominantly depicted in the Gang War Point top ten.

Sure,
I agree, I've really been impressed with the up-and-coming PC,
and I can give a nod to almost all the others that have been thrown out there.

But the only mention of the Bad family is a B-grade zing..? :?:

Come on!

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns