this guy is a prick
2008.Sep.01, 08:17 AM

LOL Will you still give me 2 mil if we take you down first?! Biggrin
2008.Sep.01, 10:01 AM

Iloveyoulongtime Wrote:It is pretty gay though hospitalizing someone just because they didn't want/need your services.Maybe us noobs should have a revolt against the higher people.I mean some of use would be taken down but if we worked hard enough i think we could take down these bitches! Twisted
Go ahead zerk me or any other higher level player. I doubt you would even hit us
2008.Sep.01, 11:33 AM

People can hospitalize you for whatever reason they feel like.
2008.Sep.05, 08:50 PM

UltimateFighter......your sad reality is that you and all noobs couldn't even scratch anyone with a level of 20 or higher....just like my reality is I couldn't harm wOOk or Raf or Loki......thats the way it is kid....get used to it....

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Sep.05, 09:24 PM

UltimateFighter likes to talk like he's something..He's done it to others on the forum and in the game. It's a sad thing..Reminds me of myself back when I started. Smile Oh well..He'll learn how I learned.
2008.Sep.05, 10:06 PM

Maybe I should hosp him for fun......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Sep.06, 12:56 AM

hawaiian Wrote:but he demanded that i apologize to him u know.
Well if he demanded that you apologize to him you'd better do it since he demanded. ...or....tell him to suck it. :o

I didn't want to take the time to switch back and forth reading who wrote what and when either. If you repost it in chronological order and make your msgs red and his msgs blue I'll read it and give a better opinion. Let's meet back here in five minutes. Okay.............GO!