AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: this guy is a prick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

hawaiian

JohnMedeski [7574] u see so this guy hospitalizes me so if anyone can help me please do

nd this is wat i sent him.
Last 10 messages to/from this player:
1:36 am lol i loath u u know how pitiful. i hope u get watever u get.
1:29 am yeah well i do have respect but not to peaple who demand it.
1:25 am NO u may be stronger then me but i dont bow down to NO ONE. so u should just calm down.
1:20 am ok fine i dont want ur services.
1:16 am shit ur out of ur mind i aint payin money for information. nm
12:45 am i am guessing because i have herd that this gang that i am in causes trouble can u atleast tell me that???
12:13 am hey why did u give me 2 dollars nd do u know why that guy hospitalized me???
17.Jul.08 wat do u mean???
17.Jul.08 u call 2 dollars somthin. man just leave me alone.
17.Jul.08 watever.

this is wat he sent me.
Last 10 messages to/from this player:
1:36 am enjoy you motherfucker
1:30 am you offended me, and all i was doing was being kind

if you can't see how you owe me an apology then i don't know what to say to you
1:27 am i hate people cursing at me and it's reasonable for you to apologize to me because you cursed at me for offering a service...you have zero respect for others...no wonder people are hospitalizing your sorry butt...good luck making friends in this game
1:22 am no APOLOGIZE to me

I want a sincere apology...this is the last time I'm going to ask
1:18 am you better watch how you speak to me kid

i dont take kindly to people cursing at me, i was offering a service, all you needed to do was say yes or no

now apologize to me
1:16 am i can tell you anything you want to know for $5,000
12:35 am yeah I do but I cant say anything
17.Jul.08 thanks for helping my man, it's always a pleasure Smile
17.Jul.08 fine you jelani...thanks for helpin me out tonight btw
17.Jul.08 so you are not grateful for my generous contribution?

that's the last time time i hook you up with cash you ingrate jelani

grabtindy

homo say what?

hawaiian

yeah u should tell ur gang member that he is a dingdong there is no need to hospitalize me.

mudpies

Great idea taking it to the forums. Two thumbs up little buddy.

BL00DYHAZ3

No0bs on strike.

hawaiian

hell yeah this whole thing could of been avoided. but he demanded that i apologize to him u know.

Iloveyoulongtime

It is pretty gay though hospitalizing someone just because they didn't want/need your services.Maybe us noobs should have a revolt against the higher people.I mean some of use would be taken down but if we worked hard enough i think we could take down these bitches! Twisted
A sphincter say what!
Quote:Maybe us noobs should have a revolt against the higher people.

I suggest you go for Raf first. :wink:

iceman2020

Iloveyoulongtime Wrote:It is pretty gay though hospitalizing someone just because they didn't want/need your services.Maybe us noobs should have a revolt against the higher people.I mean some of use would be taken down but if we worked hard enough i think we could take down these bitches! Twisted

bitches isn't drek'd? :shock:

oh on topic...good luck with that. I'll send you $2 million when you successfully accomplish your goal.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's