weapon price info
2008.Sep.02, 11:49 PM
weapon price info
is weapon price a god determination of its strength/ability in battle? i.e the most expensive weapon is the best weapon? (im talkin about weapon status info price not player made up item market price)

for example the ionized razorflail is 1mil making it the most expensive melee weapons.. does that mean its also then teh best melee weapon? i mean wouldnt make much logical sense to have an expensive weapon that was inferior to a cheaper one otherwise why the cost, right?
2008.Sep.03, 03:52 AM

It's the best weapon, in the right hands(<==== These words are key).

Without stats to come with it? The razorflail isn't going to help you much at all.
2008.Sep.03, 12:13 PM

well of course weapos mean nothing without the stats to back it up, but would you care to elaborate mor eon "the right hands"? i.e what kinda/range pof stats would you consider "the right hands" since obviously just the stats required to equip it isnt enough.
2008.Sep.03, 12:22 PM

'The right hands' = The one with capable stats and adequate time to adjust and use the weapon.

The Cestus is a level 50 weapon, $750,000(I think) to get a hold of, and isn't worth much more than nothing without a large quantity of strength and dexterity, contrary to the stat requirements.

The Nodachi is a level 50 weapon, $750,000, and, with equal or better strength and dexterity, can throw people around like little rag dolls.

The SB-1 is a level 50 weapon, $1,000,000(I think), and, With equal or better accuracy and dexterity, can throw people around like rag dolls.

The knife, level 1 weapon, used with the best stats in the game, is only going to meet the limit of that weapon.

Level 1 gun, same effect, even with the best stats in the game.

If you have the stats for the higher price weaponry and armor, then go for it. It'll do much better than a knife or a Federal Arms Hold-out.
2008.Sep.03, 12:42 PM

yeah but using your example the question is, lets say i had th exact stats needed to equip the ionized razor flail, with those exact stats (and cequal dex) which weapon would be better, the ionized razor flail or the cestus or nodaci (since id be well beyond the stat requirements for those two weapons)
2008.Sep.03, 12:48 PM

If you would equip the razor frail, go for the razor frail. It's the best weapon in the game.

20 intel is a huge investment in compare to the 20 end, which would give you training boost. It's a tough call.

In the end, like what tommy said, what's matter the most is the right weapon in the right hand.

Amend
2008.Sep.03, 12:57 PM

well id be working on gettin both 20 int and 20 end anyway one for the flail and the other to equip b4c so in the end id need to invest in both (which right now are relatively poor... i.e the only stat increases i have in non combat stats are the ones you get from takin classes so you can imagine how far off my end and int are even to lvl 10 let alone 20 lol
2008.Sep.03, 01:06 PM

From level 10 - level 20 in endurance will cost you around 10 millions or $360.00 USD.

You have a long journey ahead of you.

Amend