skill transfer
2008.Nov.22, 04:29 PM

Thor Wrote:This, I consider a long-term promise made a long time ago that I expect the admins to show us sooner than later.

True.

BRING IN THE ENDURANCE BORGS!

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Nov.22, 05:18 PM

Gornikel Wrote:
Thor Wrote:This, I consider a long-term promise made a long time ago that I expect the admins to show us sooner than later.

True.

BRING IN THE ENDURANCE BORGS!
nope...

Bring in the skills to remove the crap!
2008.Nov.22, 05:28 PM

If you do not like training skills,use the energy to train or level.Higher level= more ap's.More ap's= more cash to buy creds.

I dont see the big deal
2008.Nov.22, 05:55 PM

thor i know they are in the works....stupid fires in cali

doh
2008.Nov.22, 06:05 PM

Punisher Wrote:thor i know they are in the works....stupid fires in cali
Can't wait to see how it'll work!!
2008.Nov.22, 11:04 PM

Oh for cryin out loud, just change ur skill over. I have so many diff skills trained now i'm an Fn genius.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Nov.22, 11:17 PM

Howlsong Wrote:Oh for cryin out loud, just change ur skill over. I have so many diff skills trained now i'm an Fn genius.

One more thing in common for us, Howlsong. Whip out the keg.
2008.Nov.23, 01:59 AM

lol

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Nov.23, 02:47 AM

zen just make the F ing game practical i will not donate again until the game is based on more then what older players say.. Evil

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Nov.23, 06:32 AM

everyone knew that there was no way to reverse skill's learned,when we started...dont act shocked cause you cant change them now...id love do drop a few skills i have for some other ones...but i cant and thats the facts...get over it,,if for some godly reason it does change....cool

the real problem is that i can get rank 1 in any skill in around a week or so compared to the months it takes to reach 5..i could just work one skill to 1 then transfer that skill into my harder to train skill and repeat,,,thus cheating the system...it just cant happen,,,there isnt a way to stop people from taking advantage of it...