AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: skill transfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
need be some way to transfer i understand we would have to take some type of loss but ive been working the same skill forever and if i change now its just waster

Promathia19

no excuses, just change skills if u really want to.
i agree on this one..... i think we should be able to transfer skills..... Especially with the release of these new weapons. i would even be cool with having to pay for a transfer...... i mean in RL if you study Math for 5 years then change your course of study to Science u still can apply your Math skills to your new course training. at a lower amount of course but it helps some....

Maybe have to have at least a 3 in certain Skilll to Switch. then if you choose to switch you start your new skill at lvl 1 instead of 0
i second that

shadowinc

Promathia19 Wrote:no excuses, just change skills if u really want to.

you heard the man, i agree with him, leave it alone, let this be a lesson, pick your skills very carefully

TheMace

shadowinc Wrote:
Promathia19 Wrote:no excuses, just change skills if u really want to.

you heard the man, i agree with him, leave it alone, let this be a lesson, pick your skills very carefully

I agree. This was discussed to death before.
no

dekarr

no thanks

Marlo

......l:l..l..l:l:l.l..l.l"l"l...l:l.l.l.l..l"l..l.l.l:l.....l.....
Look, if you level 3 and it went to level 2, I'd support you. Level 1 in a ranking could be gotten in less than a few weeks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's