skill transfer
2008.Nov.22, 10:12 AM

JaySin Wrote:i didnt mean the new war weapons i meant the new higher level ones... and especially finding out that i need a End requirement that ill never be able to see....

it would be nice to be able to switch to a skill for a weapon ill actually be able to upgrade
Don't they all have 21 or 22 req? If you'll never reach 22 because you can't donate real money, then you will never reach 21 either.

As for changing skills for the new weapons, it's actually the other way around, when skills were brought into the game, new weapons we're made for every category because the strongest weapon at the time was the SB-1 to make it fair for every1.
2008.Nov.22, 02:03 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Nah..I don't support this idea. I've been blowing my skills into everything that could be handy, and I know what I want, so..Sorry to you indecisive people that can't plot and be happy.

This sums it up quite well.
2008.Nov.22, 02:29 PM

It's like the argument with the borgs. Can't remove, can't undo.

Same thing.

GO AXE!

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Nov.22, 02:56 PM

Gornikel Wrote:It's like the argument with the borgs. Can't remove, can't undo.

Same thing.

GO AXE!

very true, if you mess up live with it

go longblade, sweet and swift
2008.Nov.22, 03:00 PM

Gornikel Wrote:It's like the argument with the borgs. Can't remove, can't undo.
Yet!!!

Quote:Medical training teaches how to heal wounds, remove unwanted cyberware
This, I consider a long-term promise made a long time ago that I expect the admins to show us sooner than later.
2008.Nov.22, 03:18 PM

this topic came from a change in weapon requirement i was not interested in at first because the end but since it has dropped and i am so i guess i should blame it on zen since she did not make these changes earlier

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Nov.22, 03:21 PM

i myself would like to try out the newly improved Ares Dual Pistols...

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.22, 03:23 PM

bigchaz Wrote:this topic came from a change in weapon requirement i was not interested in at first because the end but since it has dropped and i am so i guess i should blame it on zen since she did not make these changes earlier

but all the requirements for the top items dropped.

so your chosen weapon type also dropped, so you still win.

EDIT: drop in End that is.
2008.Nov.22, 03:50 PM

shadowinc Wrote:go longblade, sweet and swift

Exactly the same thing he tells his wife

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Nov.22, 04:13 PM

TheMace Wrote:
bigchaz Wrote:this topic came from a change in weapon requirement i was not interested in at first because the end but since it has dropped and i am so i guess i should blame it on zen since she did not make these changes earlier

but all the requirements for the top items dropped.

so your chosen weapon type also dropped, so you still win.

EDIT: drop in End that is.

im talking about the dual pistols which i could now equip if they would ahve been at 16 the whole time i would have went for them from the start thats why i even brought up the topic

http://www.whodatjunkie.com