skill transfer
2008.Nov.21, 09:31 PM

I call for general melee and ranged skills
2008.Nov.21, 09:36 PM

you get what you work... I vote no
2008.Nov.21, 09:41 PM

randomjacker Wrote:you get what you work... I vote no

exactly , if you train it use it or change, don't whine or cry about it a month later because its not what you want now
2008.Nov.21, 09:47 PM

ive have never changed once been working the same since skills were introduced i just do not believe you should be stuck with that one skill

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Nov.21, 09:49 PM

bigchaz Wrote:ive have never changed once been working the same since skills were introduced i just do not believe you should be stuck with that one skill

You are not stuck with one skill, you are free to train any of them that you like.

But you cant go back and undo any other aspects, like career points or gym trains, so you should not be able to undo skills.
2008.Nov.21, 10:07 PM

I don't understand why you'd want to switch skills because of the new weapons. If you are around level 20, chances are you have a decent axe... which is better than the newer war weapons against hideouts.

The new weapons are focused on helping out young players in hideout fights. They are pretty weak in PvP with no chance of improvement as you gain stats against an opponent. Pretty soon you will outgrow them, but by the time that happens you will more than likely be able to use one of the traditional weapons.

Besides, if you want to be a stud in hideout wars, you aren't training weapon skills.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Nov.21, 10:31 PM

i didnt mean the new war weapons i meant the new higher level ones... and especially finding out that i need a End requirement that ill never be able to see....

it would be nice to be able to switch to a skill for a weapon ill actually be able to upgrade

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.21, 10:37 PM

Nah..I don't support this idea. I've been blowing my skills into everything that could be handy, and I know what I want, so..Sorry to you indecisive people that can't plot and be happy.
2008.Nov.22, 02:52 AM

Big No No.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Nov.22, 08:26 AM

this goes to the ones that are not happy any longer with their skills, change it and move on, skills are like stats once you train them you can not undo it, like i said before make sure what you train because your stuck with it, i have trained as a melee fighter for well over a year now,i bought credits from the market and got the endurance , everybody is having money probs in the real world, so suck it up and get to using crime money to build your character, it takes time but i can tell all of you it is worth it in the long run, if your in a warring gang that wars all the time either go solo or find a gang that does not war alot, it is quite simple