How does one become a mod?
2008.Aug.14, 10:20 AM

What types of mods are their? I know of forums mods but what about game mods?

Quote:Im serious here. Im actually thinking about and chance and errs' post helped. Thank you.

Im formally throwing my top hat in the ring. This is not a mock thread.

I have just as much right to replay to a forum as anyone else does!

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Aug.14, 10:25 AM

Zen and Err are the only game "Mods".
2008.Aug.14, 10:28 AM

Do the mods confer with each other. For example

Hey Ush, Im gonna be for the next 4 hrs while I sleep. Im just wondering if you pass off duties like that or its just whoever is on, has their mod hat on.
2008.Aug.14, 10:32 AM

Whenever you are on. There is no schedule. Dude there are days where nothing has to be modded at all.
2008.Aug.14, 10:37 AM

chance Wrote:Whenever you are on. There is no schedule. Dude there are days where nothing has to be modded at all.

Chance you are exactly right, there are days when nothing needs to be modded at all, BUT it is. I also feel the mods do a great job. Thanks foe being there Chance. High Five!
2008.Aug.14, 10:39 AM

g2o2d4wp Wrote:
chance Wrote:Whenever you are on. There is no schedule. Dude there are days where nothing has to be modded at all.

you are exactly right, there are days when nothing needs to be modded at all, BUT it is

agree 100%
2008.Aug.14, 10:50 AM

chance Wrote:I think every big active gang should have a mod in it to keeps silly posting by gangmates at bay. Heck, somes gangs even need 2!

The only problem with this is players switch gangs so often that it would be impossible to always make sure a gang has a mod.
2008.Aug.14, 10:51 AM

then why not just make them swear to a oath or something among them lines.
2008.Aug.14, 10:52 AM

Thanks a million Chance.

Quote:The only problem with this is players switch gangs so often that it would be impossible to always make sure a gang has a mod.

What if you made another game mod With limited restrictions whose whole purpose was to moderate the gang Mods. Even better yet have the President of the gang be the Moderate.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Aug.14, 11:02 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:Thanks a million Chance.

What if you made another game mod With limited restrictions whose whole purpose was to moderate the gang Mods. Even better yet have the President of the gang be the Moderate.

I hate bureaucracy enough in real life.

I think Phish would make a good mod