Getting Stale
2009.Jan.12, 06:47 PM
Getting Stale
I've been doing the same crime (complex meth) for level after level, but always fail when I try the next crime up. What stats do you need for the better crimes to succeed?

Also trying to save up enough money for a better house but cant donate, any tips on how to get that much money together in a timely fashion?
2009.Jan.12, 06:49 PM

Maybe join a gang that helps with housing??

Borrow?

Maybe get lucky on roulette?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.12, 06:51 PM

I just started my own gang, so I would hate to leave Biggrin

Always had better luck with the slots machine, but that still doesn't help out much at a time. I always lose more money than I get back anyway...
2009.Jan.12, 09:43 PM

Don't start your own gang, you lack the funding to keep it (and yourself) going. Suck it up, cut your losses (your gang), join a big gang Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.12, 09:46 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Don't start your own gang, you lack the funding to keep it (and yourself) going. Suck it up, cut your losses (your gang), join a big gang Smile
Don't listen to Ush, he's just not a good leader lol if you find the right people your small gang will be very succesful, its just a big maybe.
2009.Jan.13, 12:00 AM

I was in a big gang, I like my little one. Besides, even the biggest gangs had to start somewhere. Mostly I am trying to figure out what I need in order to do bigger crimes. Are they based on Int, Dex, lvl? I donate to the gang every day, usually what I would consider a fair chunk of cash, so I am not worried about the gang being underfunded. I'm just looking to do more, and have the pleasure of clicking on something other than the meth lab.
2009.Jan.13, 12:03 AM

You can click on the mug evildeeds in the attack option directly above his profile...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Jan.13, 12:11 AM

Hmm, should I sched with you so you can carry as much cash as possible? I tried mugging people, nobody carries anything it seems. Out of an entire day of muggings I made a whopping $50, I would rather have those pts back to put into my char. 'Sides I don't do anything with Dis and theirs other than bust em outa jail Razz
2009.Jan.13, 02:19 AM

If your Dex is decent, try stealing cars... The 21 pt car pays almost as well as the complex, jail time is 170-250 min or so instead of the 250-350 the complex seems to give.

Depending on your AP's you can vary between the top 2 and either meet or beat your daily average from complexes alone (unless you have crazy high INT)

I wouldn't recommend trying the frauds/airport security until your level is higher.. Most people don't have much success with those until after level 25 or so.
2009.Jan.13, 10:24 AM

Good to know, I spent two days trying to succeed at the next crime up. I will wait for my level. I am going to try the car here in a min and see how I do there. Will another pt in Int show an improvement for crimes?

As a side question, what would be average stats for a lvl 15? Im not sure if I am keeping up where I should be.