Getting Stale
2009.Jan.13, 11:46 AM

OceanGypsy Wrote:Good to know, I spent two days trying to succeed at the next crime up. I will wait for my level. I am going to try the car here in a min and see how I do there. Will another pt in Int show an improvement for crimes?

As a side question, what would be average stats for a lvl 15? Im not sure if I am keeping up where I should be.

Always keep your main stat above your level, and if you're range, keep dex equal to at least your level, preferably higher too. (There are many strategies once you get near the POI top 50).

To do better crimes, you have to level. To succeed well at the 23+ AP crimes, you're looking to be lvl 30+. Stats affect crimes to an extent, but level plays a larger role.

The AP requirement of a crime does not directly correspond with its profitability, even at identical success rates.
2009.Jan.13, 11:57 AM

thatthingufear Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Don't start your own gang, you lack the funding to keep it (and yourself) going. Suck it up, cut your losses (your gang), join a big gang Smile
Don't listen to Ush, he's just not a good leader lol if you find the right people your small gang will be very succesful, its just a big maybe.

Ush is right. IF you are unable to sustain your own monetary needs in game, then you will surely not have the salt to outfit, upgrade and motivate your gang.

It just doesn't work that way...
2009.Jan.13, 12:32 PM

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

From the sounds of it my stats are pretty much where they should be, puts me a ease.

So far I have failed on the car crime, looks like the meth is it for now. But I do have a better idea now what I should be working on, and thats very welcomed.
2009.Jan.13, 12:32 PM

Marlo Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Don't start your own gang, you lack the funding to keep it (and yourself) going. Suck it up, cut your losses (your gang), join a big gang Smile
Don't listen to Ush, he's just not a good leader lol if you find the right people your small gang will be very succesful, its just a big maybe.

Ush is right. IF you are unable to sustain your own monetary needs in game, then you will surely not have the salt to outfit, upgrade and motivate your gang.

It just doesn't work that way...

You have to start somewhere, this game is one of time and patience, starting gang worked well for me Smile
2009.Jan.13, 09:43 PM

I went through the same feelings when I was in the low teens as well. Just start power leveling then train your butt off and you'll see some major rewards.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Jan.13, 11:38 PM

i kinda did the opposite.... Beefed my Stats really high and now i should really be working on my Level but i just love working out in the gym.
2009.Jan.14, 12:33 PM

Thus far I have avoided leveling as much as possible. I work on my stats now, basically never attack anyone, and only bust friends out of jail. I don't want the experience until I feel my stats are better, sometimes I purposely get myself in jail so that I can knock my exp down some. I've been told I am obsessing, but that obsessing has kept my stats close to good for my level.
2009.Jan.14, 12:55 PM

OceanGypsy Wrote:Thus far I have avoided leveling as much as possible. I work on my stats now, basically never attack anyone, and only bust friends out of jail. I don't want the experience until I feel my stats are better, sometimes I purposely get myself in jail so that I can knock my exp down some. I've been told I am obsessing, but that obsessing has kept my stats close to good for my level.

i tried that tactic(except for the intentional jailing) if you are a serious gym trainer than leveling isnt at all a bad thing...the higher your level the more energy you have...and the more energy you have the more you can train....i have levelled from 16-18(plan on getting to 20) in about 3 days while still managing to get about 250-300 dev points a day in trains(not resistance training cuz thats just brutal)..that for me i dont think is bad but it isnt great...sure once your done levelling your stats are maybe a little behind but you get the opportunity to do better crimes that pay more and you will be able to get better trains...just hit the gym hard after levelling...thats basically the way it was explained to me

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jan.14, 01:01 PM

OceanGypsy Wrote:Thus far I have avoided leveling as much as possible. I work on my stats now, basically never attack anyone, and only bust friends out of jail. I don't want the experience until I feel my stats are better, sometimes I purposely get myself in jail so that I can knock my exp down some. I've been told I am obsessing, but that obsessing has kept my stats close to good for my level.

Don't lose xp! When you hit higher levels you'll want every last drop of xp you can find.
And it doesn't matter if your stats are high enough for your level, the amount of ep you get from leveling will level out what stats you could have achieved.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Jan.14, 01:02 PM

I've been thinking that once I get some new armour I will grab a couple levels then go back to training. I just need two pts in Res to get my new eq, and $150,000 (thats the harder part). Unless anybody knows someone letting go of some Sic armour REALLY cheap.