AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Getting Stale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

OceanGypsy

I've been doing the same crime (complex meth) for level after level, but always fail when I try the next crime up. What stats do you need for the better crimes to succeed?

Also trying to save up enough money for a better house but cant donate, any tips on how to get that much money together in a timely fashion?
Maybe join a gang that helps with housing??

Borrow?

Maybe get lucky on roulette?

OceanGypsy

I just started my own gang, so I would hate to leave Biggrin

Always had better luck with the slots machine, but that still doesn't help out much at a time. I always lose more money than I get back anyway...
Don't start your own gang, you lack the funding to keep it (and yourself) going. Suck it up, cut your losses (your gang), join a big gang Smile
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Don't start your own gang, you lack the funding to keep it (and yourself) going. Suck it up, cut your losses (your gang), join a big gang Smile
Don't listen to Ush, he's just not a good leader lol if you find the right people your small gang will be very succesful, its just a big maybe.

OceanGypsy

I was in a big gang, I like my little one. Besides, even the biggest gangs had to start somewhere. Mostly I am trying to figure out what I need in order to do bigger crimes. Are they based on Int, Dex, lvl? I donate to the gang every day, usually what I would consider a fair chunk of cash, so I am not worried about the gang being underfunded. I'm just looking to do more, and have the pleasure of clicking on something other than the meth lab.
You can click on the mug evildeeds in the attack option directly above his profile...

OceanGypsy

Hmm, should I sched with you so you can carry as much cash as possible? I tried mugging people, nobody carries anything it seems. Out of an entire day of muggings I made a whopping $50, I would rather have those pts back to put into my char. 'Sides I don't do anything with Dis and theirs other than bust em outa jail Razz
If your Dex is decent, try stealing cars... The 21 pt car pays almost as well as the complex, jail time is 170-250 min or so instead of the 250-350 the complex seems to give.

Depending on your AP's you can vary between the top 2 and either meet or beat your daily average from complexes alone (unless you have crazy high INT)

I wouldn't recommend trying the frauds/airport security until your level is higher.. Most people don't have much success with those until after level 25 or so.

OceanGypsy

Good to know, I spent two days trying to succeed at the next crime up. I will wait for my level. I am going to try the car here in a min and see how I do there. Will another pt in Int show an improvement for crimes?

As a side question, what would be average stats for a lvl 15? Im not sure if I am keeping up where I should be.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's