Getting Stale
2009.Jan.14, 01:11 PM

also leveling helps you build up humanity .1 for every level achieved...this is good for 2 reasons...if your into borging you have humanity to burn away...but more importantly it helps your happiness refresh quicker

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jan.14, 01:26 PM

Ahh, I see now. All this time in the other posts I have been reading that wrong, there's no 0 before the 1. Makes much more sense to want that now hehe.
2009.Jan.14, 01:27 PM

you get 0.1 for leveling and .01 for logging on for the day

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jan.14, 01:34 PM

*blushes and looks around sheepishly* Hehe I can read...really I can! LOL Just not well it seems Razz I like .1 thats a good number.
2009.Jan.20, 06:41 PM

if you level to 20 you will pull the sports cars at a alarming rate with few failures..if you have enough ap you can pull those back to back,with a less likely hood of getting caught...you wont see as much jailtime if you get caught either..you wont beable to pull the 23+ crimes without being lvl 25+ as howl stated before...so dont bother trying....the sports cars seem to be the way to go..back to back sports cars will net you around 2k, so around 2k every 30 to 35 mins...its a big jump compared to the around 1k you make now
2009.Jan.21, 08:22 PM

*nods* I think I am starting to understand the crime successes now, bummer the next one is so far away. But I will be there soon enough, I have stopped avoiding exp so much.

PS Nice addition to SGC, give the Col a hard time for me Wink