[Show Results]

Whats wrong with online hospitalization
2008.Aug.15, 05:46 PM

naw sk, you're cool for now.

"you're"
2008.Aug.15, 05:47 PM

haha PHEW.
2008.Aug.15, 07:45 PM

Well, if all of your big bad 80 mates are all like you, we're all VERY VERY glad they're not coming over. Crying should be banned from this game, if anything.

As for your online hits, never heard of the word business? If any1 offers me the right price, I'll hoss, hit, mug or else online any1 I can, as long as they're not friends.

Why? Cuz I can and because it's part of the damn game.

Now, woosh you go, back to playing Sim city...
2008.Aug.15, 07:48 PM

Thor=Legend
2008.Aug.15, 08:23 PM

own'd
2008.Aug.16, 04:09 AM

hydro9226 Wrote:Well, if all of your big bad 80 mates are all like you, we're all VERY VERY glad they're not coming over. Crying should be banned from this game, if anything.

As for your online hits, never heard of the word business? If any1 offers me the right price, I'll hoss, hit, mug or else online any1 I can, as long as they're not friends.

Why? Cuz I can and because it's part of the darn game.

Now, woosh you go, back to playing Sim city...

Why is it that every sub-80 IQ, 2-bit retard thug seems to think that any attempt at having an intelligent, mature discussion is crying...

I'm sure you ARE glad that we're not coming. But that's a reflection on YOUR inadequacies... not on us.
2008.Aug.16, 05:18 AM

lol do u really have to resort to using "retard" or even crappy insults? do u think that using words like "sub-80 IQ" makes u look/sound smart at all? ur making ur own IQ lower by saying that. i think thats the first time ive seen the word "retard" used on the forums since ive played. iono. ill use the search function later
2008.Aug.16, 05:35 AM

Promathia19 Wrote:lol do u really have to resort to using "retard" or even crappy insults? do u think that using words like "sub-80 IQ" makes u look/sound smart at all? ur making ur own IQ lower by saying that. i think thats the first time ive seen the word "retard" used on the forums since ive played. iono. ill use the search function later
It's ok, I've been dealing with 14 years old lacking real-life self respect for a long time now, I can spot them a mile away and nothing they say (which is usually very repetitive) can affect me.
2008.Aug.16, 09:37 AM

BrbImAFK Wrote:I'm gonna call this game a write-off.

BrbImAFK Wrote:But as I said above, I'm outta here.

So, when are you actually leaving?
2008.Aug.16, 10:00 AM

Building up for a dramatic exit when no one expects it.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.