Poll: How many of you have done A online hit for cash
yes
no
[Show Results]

Whats wrong with online hospitalization
2008.Aug.16, 02:02 PM

All of this drama comes down to 3 noobs getting hit once each on Thursday, getting removed (not stimmed) from the hosp, and 3 more noobs getting hit once each on Friday to make it even again (lvl 20 is not noob). Some people here are trying to make it sound like w00k spent the past few days hosping dozens of noobs non-stop.
2008.Aug.16, 02:50 PM

hmmmmmmm i see this shit is still going on Noob goaway if you say you are going away you are just asking to be hosped by everyone.
2008.Aug.16, 02:54 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:hmmmmmmm i see this drek is still going on Noob goaway if you say you are going away you are just asking to be hosped by everyone.

thank you for confirming my previous posts.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Aug.16, 02:55 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:hmmmmmmm i see this drek is still going on Noob goaway if you say you are going away you are just asking to be hosped by everyone.

thank you for confirming my previous posts.

You are welcome no need to say thank you though im not a fan of Sarcasm.
2008.Aug.16, 03:30 PM

AL community is getting smaller daily. Where is the 1700+ active player glory!!?

Amend
2008.Aug.16, 04:18 PM

I don't want to see anyone quit. But to try and shame someone and cry about something so tiny is quite lame.
2008.Aug.16, 06:47 PM

i'm not saying you particularly mud, but some people are sending that type of message across. i understand the bitching and complaining part but tell him to stfu and explain it's one hit. instead of wanting him to quit just because he brought it to the forums, again he's only 2 days old.

i'm just trying to say that it sucks to have people hate you (reputable people) the first couple of days you start the game, makes your whole experience in AL shitty, which results in quitting.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Aug.16, 07:47 PM

To try and shame someone?

The kid is 2 days old. How could he possibly try to "shame" someone when he has absolutely no frame of reference for whom w00k is in game, personality wise or character wise.

He voiced an opinion as a Brand F#cking New player to this game. His immediate, well written, ad informed take on the effect's of hosp'ing n00bs should be taken as an example of how every new player TeemPBR hosp's reacts, if not as well spoken.

Flame away PT massive, but this game is an investment on many levels. The more players, the better the game...
2008.Aug.16, 11:20 PM

Everyone here is right. Hospitalizations on new players sucks. It happened to me at least a half of a dozen times my first week. You can use it as incentive or you can whine about it. If the noob is leaving then get on with it. If he wants to suck it up and try the game and actually meet a variety of people he'll learn that most people here are decent people at the very least. The more people playing here the better but not if they judge everyone for one bad experience.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Aug.17, 12:08 PM

I think it depends on the noob. As a rule, yeah it sucks to get hit when you don't know what you're doing yet. But, if you do happen to get hit and you bring it to the forums in a persistently bitchy way, then well, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

In this case, I think we did the entire community a favor by not encouraging this panty waste to stick around.