yes
no
[Show Results]

Whats wrong with online hospitalization
2008.Aug.16, 12:04 PM

i cant believe you guys are giving him a hard time. the guys 2 days old... WOW

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Aug.16, 12:21 PM

And a level 4. Shoulda, coulda, woulda, if...
2008.Aug.16, 12:25 PM

it just really bothers me that everyone is giving him shit, as cool as i think you are wook, i really think your justification sucks (if there is one), and people had to throw in their 2 cent. the guys 2 days old and got hospitalized, you guys might as well kick a kid in a wheel chair

2008.Aug.16, 12:25 PM

Hey, let's not go there.
2008.Aug.16, 12:42 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:it just really bothers me that everyone is giving him drek, as cool as i think you are wook, i really think your justification sucks (if there is one), and people had to throw in their 2 cent. the guys 2 days old and got hospitalized, you guys might as well kick a kid in a wheel chair

He was hit one time, then has been crying in this thread ever since. That proves he'll never be able to handle real drama in this game.

And that's assuming he's a he and not a she taking over a dead acct to try shaming w00k. Either way...

[Image: fail.jpg]
2008.Aug.16, 12:51 PM

you're right, he should quit the game.

2008.Aug.16, 12:57 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:you're right, he should quit the game.

No, not really. He shouldn't piss and moan about one hit.

If he would have posted like an adult about it someone would have stimmed him out and he'd never have to worry about w00k touching him again.

one fucking hit people. You guys make it sound like w00k went on an all day noob killing spree. Grow a sack people.
2008.Aug.16, 01:29 PM

i really dont care what wook does, it's just the fact that some of you guys are encouraging him to quit the game.

mudpies Wrote:Grow a sack people.

you should get off his

2008.Aug.16, 01:30 PM

Woah!
2008.Aug.16, 01:58 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:you should get off his

Phamily members always gets my support. That's why marlo doesn't get much support, cuz he couldn't hack it in the phamily (kidding marlo, I know why you bailed and I agree with you)