Poll: How many of you have done A online hit for cash
yes
no
[Show Results]

Whats wrong with online hospitalization
2008.Aug.15, 03:23 PM

Lingo'd
2008.Aug.15, 03:36 PM

I think we're all lucky you're not an admin.
2008.Aug.15, 03:48 PM

grabtindy Wrote:I think we're all lucky you're not an admin.

Why?

Is it unreasonable to punish people who are damaging the game for the whole community?

I dunno the reason w00k's running around ganking lowbies and frankly, I don't care. It's not acceptable behaviour in an online game.

No matter what the premise of the game is, it's an MMO. The other players are people, not random NPC mobs that are THERE to be killed.

If you're the kind of person that gets your kicks from making other people annoyed then frankly you're an ass-hat and deserve to get banned.

And since I've just been hospitalised AGAIN by some L30, I'm gonna call this game a write-off. What's the point of a game where you can't play for nearly 1/3 of the time you've been online?

To the admins... I hope you get this sorted out. But it's pretty irrelevant to me and my clan now. I'm the trialist for an 80 member clan, and I will be putting a negative review on our forums.
2008.Aug.15, 03:49 PM

Can I subscribe to your newsletter?
2008.Aug.15, 03:55 PM

BrbImAFK Wrote:

Why?

Is it unreasonable to punish people who are damaging the game for the whole community?

I dunno the reason w00k's running around ganking lowbies and frankly, I don't care. It's not acceptable behaviour in an online game.

No matter what the premise of the game is, it's an MMO. The other players are people, not random NPC mobs that are THERE to be killed.

If you're the kind of person that gets your kicks from making other people annoyed then frankly you're an arse-hat and deserve to get banned.

And since I've just been hospitalised AGAIN by some L30, I'm gonna call this game a write-off. What's the point of a game where you can't play for nearly 1/3 of the time you've been online?

To the admins... I hope you get this sorted out. But it's pretty irrelevant to me and my clan now. I'm the trialist for an 80 member clan, and I will be putting a negative review on our forums.

hahahaha ur not gonna survive long in this game... and that last part... was that a threat or something?
2008.Aug.15, 03:57 PM

grabtindy Wrote:Can I subscribe to your newsletter?

lol
2008.Aug.15, 03:58 PM

BrbImAFK Wrote:

Why?

If you're the kind of person that gets your kicks from making other people annoyed then frankly you're an arse-hat and deserve to get banned.

Right on man.Well said.If you need stims send me a mail
2008.Aug.15, 04:46 PM

All this crying over 1 hosp. Just wait till you get in some gang wars and spend a couple days in the hospital. In the words of the White Iron Band "don't be a pu**y".
2008.Aug.15, 05:08 PM

Promathia19 Wrote:hahahaha ur not gonna survive long in this game... and that last part... was that a threat or something?

No... it's a statement of fact. I'm giving this game up and recommending that none of my clanmates join it. I don't really care what you do with it from now on.

biffbaffboff Wrote:Right on man.Well said.If you need stims send me a mail

Thanks for the offer, biff... it's nice to see that there's a few decent folks out there. But as I said above, I'm outta here. I've got no time for a game where the normal course of play seems to revolve around the older players ganking the newbies repeatedly.

mudpies Wrote:All this crying over 1 hosp. Just wait till you get in some gang wars and spend a couple days in the hospital. In the words of the White Iron Band "don't be a pu**y".

Ummm... no. It was a SERIES of hosp's (not all on me) by a higher level player for no reason. And if I joined a gang and went into a gang war, that's MY fault. It's something I did, and so something I should pay for.

Allowing high level players to gank groups of lowbies for no reason is no way to run a game. Get your facts straight first.
2008.Aug.15, 05:14 PM

In truth man you got stuck in the wrong place at the wrong time.Its not always like that you were just unlucky.