2008.Aug.15, 02:16 PM

We'll certainly miss you.
2008.Aug.15, 02:17 PM

Wtf is GANK FFS.
2008.Aug.15, 02:30 PM

BrbImAFK Wrote:
grabtindy Wrote:OH NO YOU DIDN'T?!?!

Why not?!

What's the worst he can do? Gank me again?

Who cares... if it happens again, I'll simply find something with a better community to play.

No loss to me Smile

If you can't handle ONE online hospitalization then maybe this isn't the game for you.
2008.Aug.15, 02:32 PM

yea, really... if w00k didnt get u. theres a good chance teamPBR could have
2008.Aug.15, 02:43 PM

Welcome to the Awakened Lands Players Guide. This guide is designed to help you better understand the game.

In Awakened Lands, you are free to choose your own path. You can protect the weak, or exploit their weakness. Spend your money to help your friends, or horde it. You can start your own gang and become the most respected group of players in the land. Or you can declare war on an enemy, or an innocent bystander, or everyone -- the choice is yours.
2008.Aug.15, 03:11 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Wtf is GANK FFS.

Ganking
It is a word commonly used in online video games, usualy used in an MMORPG. Ganking is the process in which a group of characters gang up on one or more players that do not have a chance to defend themselves, or when one high level player does the same action to a player way below his or her own level
2008.Aug.15, 03:15 PM

w00k Wrote:Welcome to the Awakened Lands Players Guide. This guide is designed to help you better understand the game.

In Awakened Lands, you are free to choose your own path. You can protect the weak, or exploit their weakness. Spend your money to help your friends, or horde it. You can start your own gang and become the most respected group of players in the land. Or you can declare war on an enemy, or an innocent bystander, or everyone -- the choice is yours.

Rule 3
Any issue not specified in this list of rules doesn't mean it is fair game. These unforeseen issues fall under our "spirit of the game" rule. If something goes against the "spirit of the game", then it is against the rules.

No... there's no RULE against ganking low levels. But it sure goes against the spirit of the game to gank them in their second day out, WHILE THEY'RE ONLINE, sending them to the hospital for 4+ hours!

Face it, w00k... there's no excuse for your actions.

You're a selfish bully, who doing his best to piss off the new people and reduce the number of players in this game.
2008.Aug.15, 03:18 PM

We're talking about ONE online hospitalization on you, that was it. Get over it or move on, in no way were you harassed or were persistent attacks made against you. Now stop your fucking crying.
2008.Aug.15, 03:20 PM

Careful, this guy seems to have a lot of time on his hands.
2008.Aug.15, 03:22 PM

w00k Wrote:We're talking about ONE online hospitalization on you, that was it. Get over it or move on, in no way were you harassed or were persistent attacks made against you. Now stop your frag crying.

Ummm... no. One hosp on me, two or three other L3's, an L20-ish etc. and that's just in the 2 hours I've been online today.

Who knows how many others you've ganked.

I'll say it again... actions like that are COMPLETELY against the spirit of the game. You're really lucky I'm not an admin. If I saw a player ganking lowbies, I'd ban him permanently. Did it on my last MUD, and I'd do it again here.