the forums are not a place to speak your mind
2008.Aug.06, 05:27 PM

Loki Wrote:Why does one post get mod'd instantly while the other is free to carry on for 3-4 pages?

"Butt lickers"
"Brown nosers"

That's ban language?

Community needs a sack.

When someone posts "soandso == butt licker" as the topic and that's all it really is, it's going to be removed

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Aug.06, 05:27 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:butt lickers

Randomly saying this is considered off topic, and one of the reason people are edited or the thread is removed. Senseless posting like that from senseless people are the true issue, not the rules.

i was seeing if it was a banned word you FANTASTIC MOD!

Ush was here.
2008.Aug.06, 05:28 PM

Maybe he is testing the waters and seeing if he gets a warning from zenith like I did.

In that case, I'd say he's right on topic.
2008.Aug.06, 05:29 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
Loki Wrote:Why does one post get mod'd instantly while the other is free to carry on for 3-4 pages?

"Butt lickers"
"Brown nosers"

That's ban language?

Community needs a sack.

When someone posts "soandso == butt licker" as the topic and that's all it really is, it's going to be removed

Thank you, Sir, for serving our virtual country. Stop all the peace and love spam mail to us from your camp too, we can see through you.
2008.Aug.06, 05:31 PM

Quote:i was seeing if it was a banned word you FANTASTIC MOD!

# No "senseless" posts. Yes, its subjective. As a subjective way to help understand, if a coherent conversation cannot be read in the thread, it might be senseless.

# If in doubt, don't.

Straight from the forum guidelines.

2008.Aug.06, 05:33 PM

Right...........................................
2008.Aug.06, 05:35 PM

Thnx Shadowkid, Im going to use more often.
2008.Aug.06, 05:35 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:[quote]
i was seeing if it was a banned word you im a!
2008.Aug.06, 05:36 PM

Now. I do believe this thread has crossed the line. Proving there are people unable to speak their mind and follow the rules.

Good Day.

2008.Aug.06, 05:43 PM

Also, some posts are not caught soon enough. Or there is a mod monitoring the thread to make sure things do not get out of hand, everything is considered when locking and or removing a thread.

Threads are NOT deleted, only recycled.

Thread Closed