the forums are not a place to speak your mind
2008.Aug.06, 05:18 PM

w00k Wrote:That's gotta be a Dissidence member. I've never hospd anyone for more than a day besides them Biggrin

Apparently their joke didn't get recycled, it just landed them in the hosp for a while. Food chain'd.

Wrong on that point.As you well know man if a Diss member has anything to say they will post it , not hide away.I'll almost wager it wasent one of our guys.
2008.Aug.06, 05:19 PM

Why does one post get mod'd instantly while the other is free to carry on for 3-4 pages?

"Butt lickers"
"Brown nosers"

That's ban language?

Community needs a sack.
2008.Aug.06, 05:20 PM

Off topic-USH
2008.Aug.06, 05:20 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
w00k Wrote:That's gotta be a Dissidence member. I've never hospd anyone for more than a day besides them Biggrin

Apparently their joke didn't get recycled, it just landed them in the hosp for a while. Food chain'd.

Wrong on that point.As you well know man if a Diss member has anything to say they will post it , not hide away.I'll almost wager it wasent one of our guys.

It really doesn't matter to me who it was, I could care less. I'm just saying that Diss members are the only ones I've hospitalized for more than a day before over forums posting. I know you guys are gonna speak your minds.
2008.Aug.06, 05:21 PM

Lets carry on moaning.
2008.Aug.06, 05:22 PM

Evil Twisted come here biffy boy i have some sweeties hehe.
2008.Aug.06, 05:22 PM

w00k Wrote:It really doesn't matter to me who it was, I could care less. I'm just saying that Diss members are the only ones I've hospitalized for more than a day before over forums posting.

Good.You know we speak our mind man no need for a smokescreen. Biggrin
2008.Aug.06, 05:23 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Evil Twisted come here biffy boy i have some sweeties hehe.

Dont do it biff, hes got a white van
2008.Aug.06, 05:23 PM

dekarr Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Evil Twisted come here biffy boy i have some sweeties hehe.

Dont do it biff, he's got a white van

Im not falling into his trap Twisted
2008.Aug.06, 05:26 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:butt lickers

Randomly saying this is considered off topic, and one of the reasons people are edited or the thread is removed. Senseless posting like that from senseless people are the true issue, not the rules.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
Thread Closed