AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: the forums are not a place to speak your mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Loki

Everyone, please remember this.
[Image: Ban-Unleash_moderators.jpg]
yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Moved to proper topic-USH
"This forum is for your opinions, ideas and thoughts about Awakened Lands. Anything and everything about Awakened Lands except support questions."

^From General Discussion description

This topic was much more suited for General Discussion considering there's no technical problem with the forums or suggestions to be made, the goal was to start a general discussion.
If this it is not the place to speak your mind then where is?

Loki

lrrltt Wrote:If this it is not the place to speak your mind then where is?

That is a very good question. I had 2 posts removed, one moved to the incorrect subforum, then got a warning email from zenith.

I didn't even use any bad words.

So I'm just trying to save everyone else from admins with attitude and forum bans. Public service message.
I would love to see you on "Now you know" commercials. The one's the stars do, aniti-drug, talk about sex with your kids, lol.
Game & Forum Feedback
Having a problem with the forums? Have a suggestion about the site? Post here! Report spam, misplaced posts and forum guideline violations in this thread.
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Game & Forum Feedback
Having a problem with the forums? Have a suggestion about the site? Post here! Report spam, misplaced posts and forum guideline violations in this thread.

Yes, but this isn't a technical problem with the forums, it's a general discussion about the forums. Thanks for your hard work though, Modzilla.
LOL, moving to general discussion for an in depth look at why we can not speak our minds in the forums.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's