the forums are not a place to speak your mind
2008.Aug.06, 04:51 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:LOL, moving to general discussion for an in depth look at why we can not speak our minds in the forums.

Thanks for the move back to General.

I'd speak my mind on this topic but I have a feeling you guys wouldn't be hearing from me for a while if I did.
2008.Aug.06, 04:55 PM

You can speak your mind. Just not use foul language, personally attack another player, not post inappropriate pictures, do not go too far off topic, and no senseless posting.

And if a mod edits or removes a thread, do not go buck wild in the forums. Message the ADMIN. Your issue will be taken a lot more seriously than if you went crazy in the forums and received a ban.

Read the rules, it's too easy.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Aug.06, 04:56 PM

yeah i got banned from the forums for speaking my mind and because of something else.
2008.Aug.06, 05:03 PM

irony.
2008.Aug.06, 05:04 PM

Well, the initial thread that was posted by the OP of this thread wasn't a personal attack nor did it have foul language. It was meant as a joke to make light of a situation, there was no need for it to be removed but obviously that's up to the discretion of the powers that be.

As far as rules, well, I've never been too good with rules. If I do break them, I deal with the consequences, it's part of life.
2008.Aug.06, 05:10 PM

life is life w00k fuck rules
2008.Aug.06, 05:11 PM

Sender : xxxxxx
Date : 6 August 08 @ pm
Subject : (No Subject)

"It was meant as a joke to make light of a situation,"

i think its funny that i have made a few of those in their direction and i spent days in the hosp. no personal attacks just "jokes to make light of a situation"
then, if anyone [complains] that they are being hosped they keep hosping them.

its kinda funny when the same thing happens to them huh? they are so used to controlling those forums if you take that away from them they [complain] more than anyone. and publicly which they always talk about.

i would say this publicly but i wanna play this game more than once a day for 3 days. LOL

Wow, pretty nice mail.

Edit for language.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Aug.06, 05:15 PM

That's gotta be a Dissidence member. I've never hospd anyone for more than a day besides them Biggrin

Apparently their joke didn't get recycled, it just landed them in the hosp for a while. Food chain'd.
2008.Aug.06, 05:16 PM

Why hide the name!

Btw Loki why hosp 2 new players? Isnt that spitting your dummy out a bit?
2008.Aug.06, 05:18 PM

Mods/admin deleting threads and someone getting hospd over a forums post are two totally separate things btw. Nice smokescreen though, newberz.
Thread Closed