Combat Weapon Selection
2008.Aug.06, 03:01 PM

the weapon in which the player has the most skill ranks in
2008.Aug.06, 04:25 PM
my question
on the other side if you have 2 weapons equipped and hite a hideout which one do u hit with?
2008.Aug.06, 04:36 PM

zenith Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:Constitution Arms SB-1 1 8.0 Info | Unequip Ranged | Use as PVP choice

That's one way to do it, to avoid hideout weapons being used for PvP unintended.

Many targets never log in, so they don't have this luxury.

If that's the case, then they won't be training their skills anyways.
2008.Aug.06, 04:40 PM

When you say weapon with the most potential damage do you mean the weapon your stats can deliver the most. Or do you mean the actual weapons potential in itself ?
2008.Aug.06, 04:45 PM

I think currently it's set for the actual weapon's potential.

BTW, the game selects the Ionized Ono Axe over the SB-1 as the strongest weapon if you have both equipped. In case all you shotty junkies like myself were curious, your weapon (which carried a higher price tag) is inferior to the axe.
2008.Aug.06, 04:47 PM

Hostile85 Wrote:If that's the case, then they won't be training their skills anyways.

True. But going forward there will be inactives with skills in weapons, and we have to account for them too.

Dingus Wrote:When you say weapon with the most potential damage do you mean the weapon your stats can deliver the most. Or do you mean the actual weapons potential in itself ?

Currently it's the weapon with the most potential without skills. Hence why there is an issue.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Aug.06, 04:58 PM

zenith Wrote:Many targets never log in, so they don't have this luxury.

Why do people who never log in deserve this luxury? Seems to me, you can't make choices if you are not active, so BE active or that's your own fault.
2008.Aug.06, 05:07 PM

They also cannot do careers nor skills. Why give them an option of choosing a weapon?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Aug.06, 05:31 PM

Thanks Z. Noticed that and started to think it was somthing to do with incumber. Yet i was well under 1.00 with both equipped. Another piece of the puzzle solved.
2008.Aug.07, 12:57 AM

cheetah Wrote:Why do people who never log in deserve this luxury? Seems to me, you can't make choices if you are not active, so BE active or that's your own fault.

Ushanewnewba Wrote:They also cannot do careers nor skills. Why give them an option of choosing a weapon?

because not giving them the option, means discrimination; and the admins cannot do that

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio