Poll: Support this Community Effort?
Yes
No
Not Sure
Do not care
[Show Results]

AL Proposal - Vote!
2008.Nov.03, 12:43 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Dude @ Six flags. If I had a surf board, I'd go into the wave pool. =D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO way!!! If I have a surf board, I want to try that too!!!

Amend
2008.Nov.03, 12:44 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Exclusionary. People would cry when they can't tag the other players. Sad

Damn i forgot about that :oops:
2008.Nov.03, 12:45 PM

The wave pool is awesome..
2008.Nov.03, 01:26 PM

There was a day when the game once policed itself. These days are apparently gone and now everyone is completely at the whim of admin.
2008.Nov.03, 01:29 PM

Spamalopian Wrote:There was a day when the game once policed itself. These days are apparently gone and now everyone is completely at the whim of admin.

i disagree, not everybody runs to admin, me for one would like to see everybody play as the game was made to,not destroy it because they have some issues with admins because of their decisions on how they deal with the players for doing things they know is pushing the limits
2008.Nov.03, 01:32 PM

it's kinda weird, i've been getting mails lately from people who got hospitalized. they're asking if i can help out, usually asking if i can hospitalize them back, but i tell'em i'll talk to him. usually works out. they're usually people i dont even know. kinda boggles me why they ask me.
:?:

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Nov.03, 01:38 PM

Because you are Like Woah!

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Nov.03, 01:44 PM

For Cereal?
2008.Nov.03, 02:37 PM

I wholeheartedly agree. Something definitely needs to be done, this crap is going too far.
2008.Nov.03, 02:38 PM

teamPBR Wrote:I wholeheartedly agree. Something definitely needs to be done, this drek is going too far.

A+