Yes
No
Not Sure
Do not care
[Show Results]

AL Proposal - Vote!
2008.Nov.03, 10:50 AM

ZeonOne Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Man i dont think i like this idea because if the people who are handing out these fines half of them will just get money hungry and start picking on people .

These fine money is given back to the game. Not the board.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
2008.Nov.03, 10:50 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:No need for this idea.Good though it is it would not work and we dont need in game mods.

Simple advise.Play the game the way it was intended,have fun,enjoy yourself but be respectful to others.Its not life or death its a game.Relax and enjoy the time you spend on here.Dont back down from anyone,your nobodys puppet,but play withing reason.Do this and you will not fall foul of any rules.

I feel that the recent fed jailed players will only have an affect to stop player from random hospitalization for a set amount of time.

Eventually, the cycle will continue unless something is implemented.

Amend
2008.Nov.03, 10:53 AM

ZeonOne Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:No need for this idea.Good though it is it would not work and we dont need in game mods.

Simple advise.Play the game the way it was intended,have fun,enjoy yourself but be respectful to others.Its not life or death its a game.Relax and enjoy the time you spend on here.Dont back down from anyone,your nobodys puppet,but play withing reason.Do this and you will not fall foul of any rules.

I feel that the recent fed jailed players will only have an affect to stop player from random hospitalization for a set amount of time.

Eventually, the cycle will continue unless something is implemented.

or those players that have been hitting those keep up what they are doing, protecting the community from such actions,
2008.Nov.03, 10:57 AM

This is also done to suppress public out cry.

Whenever this kind of things happened, we always trouble the admins. Give them some peaceful time to develop the game for god sake!

I would imagine how many emails they read with regards to this ban or random hospitalization topic. Must be thousands a day!

Each respective member can explain the reason to vote "Yes" of the fine to their fellow members. Less out cry, less mail to their admin.

Amend
2008.Nov.03, 11:07 AM

I dont know about a board, i think the way things are now and people getting hit by others is our own way of fixing problems....Yea people are hollering newbie shield so what we all went through a period in intensive care at some point or another....This is a war of Gangs and what happens with in them, who ever heard of gangs coming together for democracy with other gangs? I think the plan has merit but not here, the current system seems to be working just fine. I think the admins do a fine job of game development along with being the warden....After all they see all.
2008.Nov.03, 11:16 AM

Even in reality, there are so called, Elder or other name to look after their fellow gangs to settle group disputes.

These people are old veteran respective members among gang. (In real life)

I would see this work and make sense in AL.

Regardless of what the reason of some of the recent ban, one of them are hospitalization. Some people are Calling out for change in the game mechanic for a long time. Did we do anything? We didn't do much.

If there are no change, things will always stay the same. Do you want to see the same thing happens again?

Amend
2008.Nov.03, 12:14 PM

Leave the game alone. Zen and Err do fine, and i don't like the idea of certain players having that kind of power over the rest of us. Quit whining, you get hosped, keep training till u can return the favor, and if u can't beat them, pay someone who can, that's what i do. This is a text based crime game, deal with it.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2008.Nov.03, 12:20 PM

nathanket Wrote:Leave the game alone. Zen and Err do fine, and i don't like the idea of certain players having that kind of power over the rest of us. Quit whining, you get hosped, keep training till u can return the favor, and if u can't beat them, pay someone who can, that's what i do. This is a text based crime game, deal with it.

I agree 100%, but this is a classic case of the squeaky wheel getting the grease.
2008.Nov.03, 12:20 PM

You got it all wrong.

I never have said anything about Zen or Err are doing a bad job. They are doing a great job. No need to kiss their butt here.

I don't like how players are getting ban. New players are quitting the game because of hospitalization. That is the reason I post this. Maybe there are some new suggestion here that would help the situation.

I am suggesting an idea here that could create a positive impact to the game as a whole.

There are no need for your useless post here. You know what, Its these kind of post that stop player from trying to speak out.

Amend
2008.Nov.03, 12:25 PM

Hello. And you are?