Yes
No
Not Sure
Do not care
[Show Results]

AL Proposal - Vote!
2008.Nov.03, 10:16 AM

I feel that way to SG.

I pick up some random players to show how this would work.

Example of how this work:

Ush, Pun, Weebay, Phisheva, and SG

Looking at Grabtinty's recent hospitalize event. With a ratio of 75% or 4 votes, they have decided that he's crossing the line.

They gave him a warning.

=========
For the next couple days, he continues the attack.

Grabtinty got fine 200k. (He would most likely stop the random hospitalization)

=========
If he didn't stop his attack, another vote will be cast. (This will continue as necessary)

Amend
2008.Nov.03, 10:17 AM

I'm getting on about the fact that these people obviously had done something to make the admins think they were doing the wrong things.

If it was about hospitalizations, ones with no reason(which is illogical), then everyone would have their own plot in the federal jail for them, other than some lower level folks.
2008.Nov.03, 10:19 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I'm getting on about the fact that these people obviously had done something to make the admins think they were doing the wrong things.

If it was about hospitalizations, ones with no reason(which is illogical), then everyone would have their own plot in the federal jail for them, other than some lower level folks.

Aren't there a dozen other threads for this?
2008.Nov.03, 10:37 AM

I dont think fines are the answer here. Its basically saying you have to pay money in order to continue to play. Not everyone that falls into the 'pay a fine' category is going to be able to afford hefty fines, which in turn means that they will have to cough up $$ and that's a bit absurd.
2008.Nov.03, 10:39 AM

Erm yeah the FINE idea is a bit dodgy.In more then one way
2008.Nov.03, 10:40 AM

It's ridiculous.
2008.Nov.03, 10:40 AM

If this board were there before grabtinty is fed jailed, there are a chance that he will return his former self and start playing again.

Looks, we should definitely give this a trial run for a month or two.

If it doesn't work out, then we remove it.

Amend
2008.Nov.03, 10:43 AM

Man i dont think i like this idea because if the people who are handing out these fines half of them will just get money hungry and start picking on people .
2008.Nov.03, 10:44 AM

No need for this idea.Good though it is it would not work and we dont need in game mods.

Simple advise.Play the game the way it was intended,have fun,enjoy yourself but be respectful to others.Its not life or death its a game.Relax and enjoy the time you spend on here.Dont back down from anyone,your nobodys puppet,but play withing reason.Do this and you will not fall foul of any rules.
2008.Nov.03, 10:48 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:Man i dont think i like this idea because if the people who are handing out these fines half of them will just get money hungry and start picking on people .

These fine money is given back to the game. Not the board.

Amend