Poll: Support this Community Effort?
Yes
No
Not Sure
Do not care
[Show Results]

AL Proposal - Vote!
2008.Nov.03, 03:15 PM

teamPBR Wrote:I wholeheartedly agree. Something definitely needs to be done, this drek is going too far.

Hey, it's him....GET HIM!!!

Seriously though, I'm voting for whatever Zen thinks is best, it's too risky to do otherwise...

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2008.Nov.03, 04:27 PM

Stopped reading at first paragraph, definitely a no and sorry, don't have time to type all the reasons that pops at a 100 miles/hour in my head.
2008.Nov.03, 04:35 PM

Thor Wrote:Stopped reading at first paragraph, definitely a no and sorry, don't have time to type all the reasons that pops at a 100 miles/hour in my head.

what he said
2008.Nov.03, 04:36 PM

randomjacker Wrote:
Thor Wrote:Stopped reading at first paragraph, definitely a no and sorry, don't have time to type all the reasons that pops at a 100 miles/hour in my head.

what he said

CopyCat Razz
2008.Nov.03, 04:38 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:
randomjacker Wrote:

what he said

CopyCat Razz
God admirer!! lol
2008.Nov.03, 04:42 PM

i couldnt bring myself to read the 7 pages of comments.

this idea is bunk.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Nov.03, 04:51 PM

If u didn't read the first post, please don't vote.

Even though, it's not likely to happen. It good to see the percentage of players who are interested in some kind of plan in AL.

Amend
2008.Nov.03, 04:57 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:If u didn't read the first post, please don't vote.

Even though, it's not likely to happen. It good to see how many player are interested in some kind of plan in AL.
It's nothing personal but something similar has been mentioned before (wasn't it also by you?!?) and anything involving the terms "players" and "control in the game" will never work, plain and simple. All it would do is even more drama and more crying and more mails to Zen & Err.
2008.Nov.03, 05:04 PM

Don't worry about it. I don't think it was by me. This is the first time I thought about this idea.

You can call me crazy. But, I really think this would work. That's why I posted it here.

Otherwise, I wouldn't waste my time posting it. Smile

Amend
2008.Nov.03, 06:11 PM

Thor Wrote:It's nothing personal but something similar has been mentioned before (wasn't it also by you?!?) and anything involving the terms "players" and "control in the game" will never work, plain and simple. All it would do is even more drama and more crying and more mails to Zen & Err.

yep.