Poll: Support this Community Effort?
Yes
No
Not Sure
Do not care
[Show Results]

AL Proposal - Vote!
2008.Nov.03, 09:47 AM

The admin and the community will decide on the selected gang.

To emocakes

How is that different than what is happening now? Are you saying that a person can randomly hit player online without the possibility of getting Fed Jailed?

Look at it this way. It's a way for some of us to get to make a decision with the admin.

Amend
2008.Nov.03, 09:55 AM

its a good idea. i just think that a player should be allowed to do whatever he wishes in this game.
2008.Nov.03, 10:01 AM

Is that really the case?

Look, just play the way you are playing now. And, you won't have any problem.

If the admin decided it's a bad decision, no one is going to get fine.

Amend
2008.Nov.03, 10:04 AM

ZeonOne Wrote:Is that really the case?

Look, just play the way you are playing now. And, you won't have any problem.

If the admin decided it's a bad decision, no one is going to get fine.
not a good advice
he's got loads of enemies
and hitting online players for "kiks" will get him in trouble

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.03, 10:07 AM

He's changing slowly. give him time. lol

Amend
2008.Nov.03, 10:07 AM

i feel we already have a group of players that protect and have their own way of doing things, either way does not matter to me, i have always done what i am doing now and plan on continuing what i am now, everybody holiers noob shield this and noob shield that, but when it was them and they was low lvl, they screamed help me please, so all i can say is do it or not, but there is players in this game that want to help the game grow not destroy it because they are mad at something that has happened to one of thier freinds :wink:
2008.Nov.03, 10:10 AM

SG im sorry but when i was a low lvl i never yelled help me lol i just joined up with you and as you and sorrow were the leaders of the famo i got protection.
2008.Nov.03, 10:11 AM

Why cant we have a disclaimer to newbs stating, you may be hospitalized for no reason by someone stronger than you. Dont give up, there is always someone stronger willing to help you out? Why must the game itself suffer?
2008.Nov.03, 10:13 AM

Why can't we have a 'Logic for Dummies' with all the facts that there's a reason behind every hospitalization? It'd make the world a better place.
2008.Nov.03, 10:15 AM

DebbiePinson Wrote:Why cant we have a disclaimer to newbs stating, you may be hospitalized for no reason by someone stronger than you. Dont give up, there is always someone stronger willing to help you out? Why must the game itself suffer?

Good idea, well stated.

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Why can't we have a 'Logic for Dummies' with all the facts that there's a reason behind every hospitalization? It'd make the world a better place.

Not quite sure what you are on about.