Sniper skill
2008.Jul.30, 09:58 AM

Quote:how would it take you out?????do you only have 200 life????

do you only plan on attacking once?

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.30, 10:05 AM

maybe...maybe i can only attack a player once.like it was said before,i still only have a 50% chance of a hit anyways.so if i do 20 attacks,but only land 10 for say 100 to 200 damage each,does it matter??i mean no matter what i cannot defeat you unless i myself attack you,but when i do attack you,you have lower life.no matter what pun,wook,loki will kill me in a pvp battle.but i can make him weaker for some one else to attack and maybe do some good out of it.
2008.Jul.30, 10:15 AM

The thing is though that you haven't put in the money and time so you shouldn't be able to make myself, loki or pun weaker for someone else to attack.

What makes all you people think you should be able to inflict damage upon those of us who have put in the time, effort and money while we sit here helpless taking your sniper shots?
2008.Jul.30, 10:19 AM

you people bit harsh
2008.Jul.30, 10:20 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:you people bit harsh

I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm only asking a question here.
2008.Jul.30, 10:21 AM

dont mind me lol im tired ill prolly say something stupid and get hosped due to the tiredness.
2008.Jul.30, 10:23 AM

True.The guys at the top have donated loads of cash but im not exactly a non donator,im sure ive paid for many a meal out for zen and her family.Maybe even paid her mortgage for a couple of months to boot.But where i donate and others dont/cant/wont they still play regular.Whats wrong eith giving them a skill that might scratch you or give you a bloody nose.What your forgetting is that YOU guys at the top are the minority,im proposing something for everyone even you guys if you wanted to train it.

What you seem to think is that your money deserves that you can never be scratched on AL.It must be boring.Loki and wook will no doubt move gangs soon enough back to the 2 man H4H.So what possible effect will it have on you?

Ive no problem with tactics in war.If a level 10 player with skill sniper rank 3 beats me down to serious and his level 24 buddy beats me i say well played.Nice teamwork.Yea id be miffed but at the end of the day i am encrouching on their patch and trying to decimate their gang.
2008.Jul.30, 10:30 AM

w00k Wrote:The thing is though that you haven't put in the money and time so you shouldn't be able to make myself, loki or pun weaker for someone else to attack.

What makes all you people think you should be able to inflict damage upon those of us who have put in the time, effort and money while we sit here helpless taking your sniper shots?

Again your thinking the worst.You seem to be bothered about how it will effect 5% of AL population.Even if you guys were at serious only the players in your range could defeat you simple as that.It practise it would have no effect of any great problem to any of the top 10/15 players.All it would do is restrict your ability to attack someone in the opposing gang for a few moments.They would waste AP's, sacrificing the war.Its not gonna effect you all in anyway.
2008.Jul.30, 10:31 AM

the top 10 is running scared MUHAHAHAHA.
2008.Jul.30, 10:32 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:What you seem to think is that your money deserves that you can never be scratched on AL.It must be boring.Loki and wook will no doubt move gangs soon enough back to the 2 man H4H.

[Image: wanker.gif]
Thread Closed