Sniper skill
2008.Jul.30, 09:21 AM

w00k Wrote:Why shouldn't stats matter as much for pvp in a gang war?

I didnt say that.Im talking about same weapon equiped and hideout attacks are still going to roughly the same.

There are other ways to look at this.There are two factions in AL donators and non donators.
You have a 5 member gang.1 donates regular so his choice could be skills shotgun as he will one day equip the SB1 shotgun.

4 members are non donators and have basic weaponry even if they have good stats.A player from another gang who donates will beat these guys because he has better weapons and armor even if he has lower stats.

These 4 guys could do other skills other than just being a drain on the pvp in wars.I know the feeling when a tougher gang declares and there is not alot you can do.You just know your AL day has been reduced by an hour game play.To make you feel better you jump into sniper mode ,take cover behind a window of your gang and open fire using your AP's and not engaging in a suicidal pvp attack.You could either keep the players in serious as they cannot attack you then or put em in serious and take a pop.Its better than rolling over.
2008.Jul.30, 09:29 AM

Oh, so this is a ploy to diminish the abilities of people who donate and have spent countless hours developing their character to attain the status that they have?
2008.Jul.30, 09:36 AM

w00k Wrote:Oh, so this is a ploy to diminish the abilities of people who donate and have spent countless hours developing their character to attain the status that they have?

yup

doh
2008.Jul.30, 09:37 AM

No the guys who want to obliterate everyone will always have that.This is gang warfare.There have been changes to the gang warfare recently and addition to the skills aswell.New additions to gang warfare would be most appreciated.

Ultimately one wrecking machine guy who decides to decimate a gang in a gang war would find thing alot different when confronted by players who have expertize in whichever field they chose.A great gang would involve 2 snipers 2 players who have the ability to use their career for hideout repairs etc etc.

Your confusing the situation between pvp and gang warfare.

If you do your homework you would find out that during WW2 there was this russian babe!!! (one of 2000) trained as snipers.She alone killed over 500 invading German soldiers.Granted 1v1 she would have been slaughtered but in her field of expertize she was unstoppable.
2008.Jul.30, 09:45 AM

I'm cool with your idea as long as high stat players have access to fighter jets and precision guided munitions.

Deal?
2008.Jul.30, 09:48 AM

Yes, this is gang warfare you're talking about but pvp is part of gang warfare in this game. You're proposing to overcome impossible feats without having to put in the time and/or money to do so and furthermore you're proposing to do it w/ AP as opposed to EP which completely goes against everything that has to do with pvp.
2008.Jul.30, 09:49 AM

Can I get the Big Red Button?

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.30, 09:54 AM

id rather have the easy button...ok so make a 1mil sniper rifle,and 3 ranks in a skill does take time...if it makes you happy,,,make it skill rank 5.theres even more time spent.ive spent alot of time ranking my axe,but il stop and equip the rifle for 1 mil cash and rank my rifle skill to 5,just to shoot you in the face for 200 damage
2008.Jul.30, 09:55 AM

Those of us that are in the top ten have spent more than a year getting here....and now you want to be able to take us out with a couple skill levels...pfft

redistribution of power?

doh
2008.Jul.30, 09:56 AM

how would it take you out?????do you only have 200 life????
Thread Closed