Credit Market & Muggers
2008.Oct.29, 07:01 PM

i think it's just a coincident

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.29, 07:02 PM

ok I've heard enough.

It costs nothing to put your credits on the market. If you have to go pee take them off the market until you get back. FOR FREE!

Putting them up as anonymous is just lazyness. You put your credits on the market to make more money off them. Earn the money then.

Leave the system alone.

Zen/Err have enough to work on without having to deal with this sillyness.

:roll:
2008.Oct.29, 07:05 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:ok I've heard enough.

It costs nothing to put your credits on the market. If you have to go pee take them off the market until you get back. FOR FREE!

Putting them up as anonymous is just lazyness. You put your credits on the market to make more money off them. Earn the money then.

Leave the system alone.

AMEN!
2008.Oct.29, 07:06 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:ok I've heard enough.

Leave the system alone.

I totally agree... bet u never saw that coming!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Oct.29, 07:08 PM

Maybe this could be written into a new gang crime somehow.

lol lol lol lol lol
2008.Oct.29, 07:08 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:It's funny..I believe it was you, Biff, that said someone should of helped the guy out..? Well, someone did, he got told to stop doing what he was doing..And he didn't..Same thing happened to him..

I think it's time for more probation to be had..

Umm my original hosp on him was because he was mugging our players... yes it was offline but, some gangs look out for their members.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2008.Oct.29, 07:09 PM

Yep..

Wait..Were you looking out for your players? Or your profits? I'm kind of confused..
2008.Oct.29, 07:10 PM

Yes.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Oct.29, 07:11 PM

shadowinc Wrote:if we made some kind of option like the cash sending to players,so players could send credits

Also, I agree that something could be contrived for this however, there will always be a need for the credit market as not everyone reads the forums... and ppl will always have a need to offload creds in this manner.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2008.Oct.29, 07:12 PM

zenith Wrote:Yes.

wait, "yes" what?