Gang Jumper
2008.Oct.15, 08:27 PM

The quotation marks say it all, Lego.
2008.Oct.15, 08:29 PM

ush: yah hahahaha

tommi: but still, if he reads that he probably wont understand it.
2008.Oct.15, 08:29 PM

buuddha Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I'd say he's mimicking Triadboy, the 'legend,' except he actually succeeded.

please dont ever refer to triadboy as a legend.

he is trash.
lol
actually he is
he never qiuted eaven tough he probably spent more time in hosp than 99.9% of the players

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.15, 08:31 PM
Re: Gang Jumper
SunTzu Wrote:11373 jumped from the gang I was in and left with 500 credits and a ton of money. Feel free to make his new almost gang not welcome
Why on earth would you give him access to 500 credits?
You are a fool.
2008.Oct.15, 08:32 PM

?????

CarlWeathers, most hated guy in the game, constantly smacked around, and hasn't quit yet..

As I've said a long time ago; He's not a legend, but a criminal. He doesn't have stories, he has records.
2008.Oct.15, 08:36 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:?????

CarlWeathers, most hated guy in the game, constantly smacked around, and hasn't quit yet..

As I've said a long time ago; He's not a legend, but a criminal. He doesn't have stories, he has records.
records---stories ther's no difference
like famous and infamous
pople will still remember them

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.15, 08:37 PM

Carl has been playing this game the same way since day 1 he's always pwnd noobs...its just his style now gang hoppers and thieves are entirely different and should be hosp'd when ever possible
2008.Oct.15, 08:52 PM

There are some that has comes and go to persuade their own interest. Believe it or not, as long as he's active, there will always be gang that will accept him.

This cycle will never die. And, this will continue. Even if we beat him up, there will always be others.

The best way to stop this is to host a list in the forum. Let's call it the Gang Hopper list. This will inform most gang about what's going on and take a preventive measure against these problems.

Amend
2008.Oct.15, 09:02 PM

DirkDanja Wrote:

Carl has been playing this game the same way since day 1 he's always pwnd noobs...its just his style now gang hoppers and thieves are entirely different and should be hosp'd when ever possible

i love it when players with high IDs try and act like they know everything about the history and the mechanics of this game.

carlweathers is almost 700 days old, how would you have ANY idea how he played this game on day one?
2008.Oct.15, 09:07 PM

Ummm someone posted a thread from an old message board and in it some guy said he was just pwnd by TeamPBR which in turn allowed me to see that he's still going about the game in the same manner as when he started playing...so before you try and and jump down my throat do a quick forum search :roll:

BTW i never once said i KNOW all of AL history but i do read old threads