Gang Jumper
2008.Oct.16, 07:04 AM

KontaroFromHell is also know as generalpershing. I have had personal problems with him as well as some upper level gangs. He is a coward and a IDOT. It looks like he would have learned by now not to do the things that he is doing. I guess that the two weeks he stayed in the hospital form me didn't teach him a leason at all. Maybe he needs a reminder : that he can get put in the hospital and stay for a long long time.
2008.Oct.16, 07:07 AM

Here is your reminder:

You pound KontaroFromHell to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 125
2008.Oct.16, 07:09 AM

new gang descrip

http://www.awakenedlands.com/gangs.php?a...iew&ID=313
2008.Oct.16, 07:18 AM

"talk is cheap especially in the forums."

Good thing we type.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.16, 07:20 AM

lol this guy has some mental retardation going on?
2008.Oct.16, 07:32 AM

The only person who is at fault is the gang that give him permission to the vault. You never do anything like that. Now does it take balls to empty it and leave, hell yes, But this should be between the gang that he stole the money from and him. No one else.
2008.Oct.16, 07:37 AM

oohhhhh i think this was the guy i was trying to help. i think he took 100k + 500credits.

14.Oct.08 i know i made a mistake if he unblocks me i will say i made a mistake and i am sorry i will pay him back more if needed i will cease fire if he will cease fire if he hits me again i am gonna hit his gang
14.Oct.08 i planned on staying in his gang but then i got a good opportunity to start a gang and i said yes so it was a good deal so i took it
14.Oct.08 ok he also wants credits man how am i gonna get 500 credits
14.Oct.08 he blocked me emmail him and ask him if thats enougth
14.Oct.08 i already did i gave him 80.000 i hope thats enougth

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.16, 07:38 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:"talk is cheap especially in the forums."

Good thing we type.

who is this refered to
2008.Oct.16, 07:40 AM

lrrltt Wrote:The only person who is at fault is the gang that give him permission to the vault. You never do anything like that. Now does it take balls to empty it and leave, hell yes, But this should be between the gang that he stole the money from and him. No one else.

except this is not the first time from what i am told
2008.Oct.16, 07:42 AM

Referring to his gangs description.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!