New District Weapons
2008.Jul.23, 03:37 PM

buuddha Wrote:
Loki Wrote:Personal attacks are permitted if they are against certain players, Bren.

yes. the same thing goes with how you two feel you can say what you want in the forums...but as soon as someone says something its no longer cool.

what i said before wasnt even an insult, i was just saying that there is no way two of the strongest players would pass up a chance to have the next best weapon in the game.

but you guys read it how you wanted to and attacked me for no reason. when i asked why and asked for you to stop, i was hosped.

makes perfect sense.

I consider myself a fairly lenient person when it comes to language in the forum, however since most of the people here are grown ups, or at least pretend to be I do believe they should recognize when they step over the line to what is unsuitable.

Please wrap up the argument in mails, and then we can unlock the thread and get back to the discussion.

And no, I do not enjoy locking threads, and please don't make a copy of this thread to keep on flaming.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
Thread Closed