New District Weapons
2008.Jul.23, 03:28 PM

omg loki and w00k dont get there own way like a certain number 4 does on this game :wink:
2008.Jul.23, 03:28 PM

Loki Wrote:Personal attacks are permitted if they are against certain players, Bren.

yes. the same thing goes with how you two feel you can say what you want in the forums...but as soon as someone says something its no longer cool.

what i said before wasnt even an insult, i was just saying that there is no way two of the strongest players would pass up a chance to have the next best weapon in the game.

but you guys read it how you wanted to and attacked me for no reason. when i asked why and asked for you to stop, i was hosped.

makes perfect sense.
2008.Jul.23, 03:30 PM

Darn you Biggrin

*waves*

Druchii

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.23, 03:30 PM

You giving your oppinion is an insult. Seeing you around is insulting, you just all round suck.
2008.Jul.23, 03:31 PM

badmanbren Wrote:You giving your oppinion is an insult. Seeing you around is insulting, you just all round suck.

Agreed Biggrin
2008.Jul.23, 03:31 PM

Loki Wrote:If it's not one, it's the other.

Kudos to Dru for staying +neutral+ on this one.

Shame and dishonor on Chief.

2831 ChiefEagle 41 284 Hospitalized by Gibsen. Ouch :shock:
2008.Jul.23, 03:33 PM

buuddha Wrote:
Loki Wrote:Personal attacks are permitted if they are against certain players, Bren.

yes. the same thing goes with how you two feel you can say what you want in the forums...but as soon as someone says something its no longer cool.

what i said before wasnt even an insult, i was just saying that there is no way two of the strongest players would pass up a chance to have the next best weapon in the game.

but you guys read it how you wanted to and attacked me for no reason. when i asked why and asked for you to stop, i was hosped.

makes perfect sense.

That does make perfect sense. I can totally see why Wook is hosping you. Good Job Wook. I think a reward has been earnt
2008.Jul.23, 03:33 PM

w00k Wrote:Darn you Biggrin

*waves*

Druchii
2008.Jul.23, 03:34 PM

Again, Darn diggety do you Biggrin

*waves*

Druchii

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.23, 03:35 PM

Buddha that was aimed at me, not w00k.
Thread Closed