Let's Make it Worth Something...
2008.Dec.29, 05:17 PM

Punisher Wrote:see thats the thing zen....we arent done here

That's why I haven't thrown in a gym day. Would alter the war.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.29, 05:17 PM

And I think 12 AM on 12/23 should be the starting point.
2008.Dec.29, 05:18 PM

zenith Wrote:I'm just hoping for a slow down so I can have a gym day for December.

If there is going to be a wager, make sure you get the terms extremely specific. It will take time to get the info for everyone calculated, and changing the terms in the middle will make me have to start over. I also need an agreed-upon starting time and end-time.

you mean this war is causing me too lose a gym day in december...outrage..lol...just shove 2 into january...i dont think anyone will object to that

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2008.Dec.29, 05:18 PM

+1 marlo
that's when the shit hit the fan

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.29, 05:21 PM

zenith Wrote:

Well, you can always help the rest of us out and let us train while the others kill themselves. lol lol lol
2008.Dec.29, 05:25 PM

zenith Wrote:

I think it would be great to throw one in...lets see what theyve got Smile

doh
2008.Dec.29, 05:26 PM

zenith Wrote:I'm just hoping for a slow down so I can have a gym day for December.

If there is going to be a wager, make sure you get the terms extremely specific. It will take time to get the info for everyone calculated, and changing the terms in the middle will make me have to start over. I also need an agreed-upon starting time and end-time.

so this game is about Val/Dis/SV? of course not. im sure you wouldnt post-pone a gym day if i or my my gang were getting constantly hospiliolized though.

if there is a hosp war going on, and those gangs choose not to particiapte in a gymboree day.....then tough shit. id certainly hate to believe the rest of AL would be neglected bc of an ongoing war. that just doesnt seem fair OR reasonable.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Dec.29, 05:27 PM

+30

doh
2008.Dec.29, 05:28 PM

Punisher Wrote:
zenith Wrote:

I think it would be great to throw one in...lets see what theyve got Smile

Pun, you do realize it would be completely unfair for does like me, too weak to defend and so young that don't even know what a gym day is.
2008.Dec.29, 05:30 PM

Im with connie on this one. Why postpone the gym day? If they are serious about this war then It wont change a thing. If they are looking for a way out then they can ask for a truce. This thread is their first step. They are trying to save a bit of face.

Postponing the gym day now would only make the SVs look like the bad guys because we wont accept a skewed bet to End a war diss val cant win.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
Thread Closed