Let's Make it Worth Something...
2008.Dec.29, 05:08 PM

Apparently leaves aren't "warry" enough for you, now you are complaining we've gone back to hosping.

I see diss has conveniently left Val out of this bet. First you stab X in the back after they helped you and now Val are tossed aside. Have they disappointed you too?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.29, 05:08 PM

plain and simple...not gonna end....btw its pointless to put members who are offline for hours in the hospital...we have two different strategies and thats it....you do what you do and we will continue to do it our way

our members will grow and put your onlines in the hospital however we see fit

thank you, that is all

doh
2008.Dec.29, 05:10 PM

well my 2 cents would be on the total number of attacks made in this war without using cred refreashes
you can make it per person or per gang but i think that would be the best option. dosn't matter is the attacks are zerk or hosps or leave or mug

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.29, 05:11 PM

Moriarty Wrote:Apparently leaves aren't "warry" enough for you, now you are complaining we've gone back to hosping.

I see diss has conveniently left Val out of this bet. First you stab X in the back after they helped you and now Val are tossed aside. Have they disappointed you too?

Actually I was going to offer a side bet with Val on our comparisons against all of you.
2008.Dec.29, 05:14 PM

I'm just hoping for a slow down so I can have a gym day for December.

If there is going to be a wager, make sure you get the terms extremely specific. It will take time to get the info for everyone calculated, and changing the terms in the middle will make me have to start over. I also need an agreed-upon starting time and end-time.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.29, 05:14 PM

that side bet is definately worth taking

2008.Dec.29, 05:15 PM

zenith Wrote:I'm just hoping for a slow down so I can have a gym day for December.

If there is going to be a wager, make sure you get the terms extremely specific. It will take time to get the info for everyone calculated, and changing the terms in the middle will make me have to start over. I also need an agreed-upon starting time and end-time.

see thats the thing zen....we arent done here

doh
2008.Dec.29, 05:16 PM

He who laughs last, laughs best

End time as of this thread being posted seems fair.

zenith Wrote:I'm just hoping for a slow down so I can have a gym day for December.

I already said it.
Close the hospital and hold a gym day.
Thread Closed