Let's Make it Worth Something...
2008.Dec.29, 04:39 PM

Its not about scared to buck up the cash, We will go about this our way and you go about it your way. But dont come up with this shit to try and discredit us, if you really feel this is the only way to try and get browny points, then things must be worse over in your camp then we thought.
2008.Dec.29, 04:39 PM

How about a wager over bite offs?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.29, 04:41 PM

Dont argue. Just refuse :wink:
2008.Dec.29, 04:42 PM

um if you havent noticed...this isnt over....

doh
2008.Dec.29, 04:42 PM

i really love to see the war go on.....but....i will offer an "unspecified" amount of money to all 3 gangs to end the current war. mail me ingame...and i will give the amount, and what i ask in return.

this is not a "trick". you can all whip may aze, so i know better.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Dec.29, 04:47 PM

Moriarty Wrote:Are you willing to include online leaves?

I was under the impression that this was a hosp war...

Punisher Wrote:um if you havent noticed...this isnt over...

Thanks captain obvious.

You worried that you would lose that bet too?
2008.Dec.29, 04:47 PM

Moriarty Wrote:How about a wager over bite offs?

I think that is a good idea!

The idea of this is to put a purpose to it. If you all have a goal in mind, please share it with us. We both know neither side is just going to give up. I am surprised you are not overly confident that you have won.
2008.Dec.29, 04:49 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:i really love to see the war go on.....but....i will offer an "unspecified" amount of money to all 3 gangs to end the current war. mail me ingame...and i will give the amount, and what i ask in return.

hope you got a lotta dough bro cuz this war aint endin over 1 millie a side i would guess..but very noble i would say...but then again i've been wrong many of times before....this war definitely seems to be about A LOT more than just money

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2008.Dec.29, 04:50 PM

Im UK based Ive no idea what happens on US time.

Last time I looked beating someone with a leave puts them in Hospital. Correct me if im wrong

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.29, 05:04 PM

accept or turn down, it's really not that hard a choice.

Put it this way, I'm as stubborn as you get, so I'll happily spend the next week, month, year in hospital, I could care less. But seriously, what's the point of this now? I think we've established that we're not going to quit, and you're not going to quit. So yea, we could carry on for another month. But guess what that's gonna prove... we're both still not gonna quit! So, this could just be an endless cycle, and I'll be damned if I'll be part of the gang that pulls out first.

What's being proposed here is an honest END to the war, with a clear victor. Which is never gonna happen otherwise. If you guys did more hosps than us, then good on ya, you win. If we did more hosps than you, then good on us, we won. I have no idea who. But one way or another, let's settle this- because we're not gonna prove anything further.

And btw, all this bs about SV just doing leaves- I've been hosped 3/4 times today, so it's not the case. The only guy doing leaves on me is pun.
Thread Closed