The Fourth of Gymboree!
2008.Jul.01, 11:02 AM

well canadians are busy celebrating today so we will also be free on the 4th Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jul.01, 11:35 AM

Good god, its the Fourth of July, and its a friday. Go outside, drink some beer, watch fireworks. Good god, get lives.
2008.Jul.01, 12:16 PM

teamPBR Wrote:Good god, its the Fourth of July, and its a friday. Go outside, drink some beer, watch fireworks. Good god, get lives.

Beer and brats will be had
2008.Jul.01, 12:19 PM

teamPBR Wrote:Good god, its the Fourth of July, and its a friday. Go outside, drink some beer, watch fireworks. Good god, get lives.

TAGS are LIFE!!

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jul.01, 12:22 PM

Life? Like the board game?
2008.Jul.01, 12:26 PM

The Awakened Lands Freedom Day M-80 Contest

A competition to see who can Light off the most M-80's without blowing off any major appendages.
2008.Jul.01, 12:30 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
Life? Like the board game?

no i think he's talking about The Sims. i used to base my life on that game. i would wlak over to my neighbor, talk to her a couple times, joke with her, hugging works, ect.. to build up the relationship score. i tried to kiss her and she rejected me =(, since then i just continued to play AL and SIMS
2008.Jul.01, 12:33 PM

oh i then built an enclosed room without a door, made the bitch start a fire when she was cooking then burned her alive! muhahaha man that game used to be fun.

i dont take rejection too well

back on topic, can we at least get a notice a day in advance so we're prepared.
2008.Jul.01, 12:35 PM

no i think he's talking about The Sims. i used to base my life on that game. i would wlak over to my neighbor, talk to her a couple times, joke with her, hugging works, ect.. to build up the relationship score. i tried to kiss her and she rejected me =(, since then i just continued to play AL and SIMS[/quote]

ROFLMAO now thats funny...if it only worked that way we'd all be banging our hot neighbors
2008.Jul.01, 12:50 PM

randomjacker Wrote:
Casius Wrote:Bluecoats vs Redcoats

Each gang is assigned a side. The side that wins has its 3-5 best gangs awarded a single upgrade. The best gangs will be determined by pts accumulated and # of gangs defeated. Individual award for most gang battle points and hideout dmg/repair could be added. Warring within sides will result in pts being deducted from the instigators total. Gangs would be put on either side based on # of members. Only warrable gangs would be considered of course.

I love this idea!
I like this idea, too.