The Fourth of Gymboree!
2008.Jul.01, 08:03 AM

Casius Wrote:Bluecoats vs Redcoats

Each gang is assigned a side. The side that wins has its 3-5 best gangs awarded a single upgrade. The best gangs will be determined by pts accumulated and # of gangs defeated. Individual award for most gang battle points and hideout dmg/repair could be added. Warring within sides will result in pts being deducted from the instigators total. Gangs would be put on either side based on # of members. Only warrable gangs would be considered of course.

This sounds pretty cool.
2008.Jul.01, 09:08 AM

If its a contest it really should include everyone and not just players in gangs
2008.Jul.01, 09:30 AM

i'm with Dirk here
plus a gang war contest with pvps is not really fair
eaven if you do it on 3 lvl categories what chances would a gang with an average lvl of 10 against one with an average lvl of 19(it woiuld be a masacre)

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Jul.01, 09:40 AM

How about a shooting contest along the lines of the original Ares one, but this time using flintlock muskets? oh and keep the scoreboard secret this time

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jul.01, 09:41 AM

i have no ideea what you are talking about but it sounds better than a gang war contest

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Jul.01, 09:48 AM

A shooting contest would be fun. If its accuracy based it might give me a reason to equip the FN PS90 for a day.
2008.Jul.01, 10:06 AM

how about... whoever fails the most arsons. In a "Race for Redneck Fame"
2008.Jul.01, 10:06 AM

The original shooting contest was to launch the ARES series. The prize was the dual 35 ares for the individual prize and +1 humanity for everyone in the winning gang. Everyone used the same gun.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jul.01, 10:12 AM

I would love to see something like that happen again.
2008.Jul.01, 10:56 AM

Casius Wrote:Bluecoats vs Redcoats

Each gang is assigned a side. The side that wins has its 3-5 best gangs awarded a single upgrade. The best gangs will be determined by pts accumulated and # of gangs defeated. Individual award for most gang battle points and hideout dmg/repair could be added. Warring within sides will result in pts being deducted from the instigators total. Gangs would be put on either side based on # of members. Only warrable gangs would be considered of course.

I love this idea!