The Fourth of Gymboree!
2008.Jul.01, 05:49 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:I think it'd be a poor decision as most like to spend their holiday away from the computer.

Agreed. It really puts those in the US at a disadvantage. How about we start doing comps on french holidays. Isn't Bastille day coming up?
2008.Jul.01, 05:52 AM

Personally I dont like the idea of having it on the fourth....I will be celebrating with friends, cooking, and imbibing heavily....and most likely starting some unintended fires. Saturday works for me...lol...

Happy fourth everyone..woot!!!

doh
2008.Jul.01, 06:14 AM

lol, well I'd rather it be the 4th since my vacation is a week later and I should be around all day.

tho, I'll prolly sleep all day.
2008.Jul.01, 06:20 AM

I'll more than likely be inebriated. It would not bode well for me to come along in that state..Something funny'll go down, so..Yeah. Hold off on the holiday contest. Maybe the day after, or the day after that..
2008.Jul.01, 06:33 AM

in my not so humble opinion, if a contest is held on a day OTHER than the holiday, it really can't be considered a holiday contest. It's like having a new years contest on January 18th.
2008.Jul.01, 07:03 AM

True say, if it's for independance day have it on the Friday. All I want is a warning and everybody can put there money on me for this one. Even w00k.
2008.Jul.01, 07:22 AM

Bluecoats vs Redcoats

Each gang is assigned a side. The side that wins has its 3-5 best gangs awarded a single upgrade. The best gangs will be determined by pts accumulated and # of gangs defeated. Individual award for most gang battle points and hideout dmg/repair could be added. Warring within sides will result in pts being deducted from the instigators total. Gangs would be put on either side based on # of members. Only warrable gangs would be considered of course.
2008.Jul.01, 07:25 AM

Punisher Wrote:Personally I dont like the idea of having it on the fourth....I will be celebrating with friends, cooking, and imbibing heavily....and most likely starting some unintended fires. Saturday works for me...lol...

Happy fourth everyone..woot!!!

Fourth all the way, about time us plucky brits took advantage of absent yanks for a change.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jul.01, 07:36 AM

Haha, I'm with Moriarty on this one. Wink
2008.Jul.01, 07:46 AM

what, did we have a contest on "it feels good to be a brit" day? i dont think so -.- not our faults you plucky brits are sleepy!