Recent Bannings
2008.Nov.02, 06:25 PM

Err Wrote:It would be better if you mailed us to our al mails.

Care to post them?
2008.Nov.02, 06:26 PM

mudpies Wrote:
Err Wrote:It would be better if you mailed us to our al mails.

Care to post them?

fedjail@awakenedlands.com
2008.Nov.02, 06:26 PM

mudpies Wrote:Well, when I think the admin are wrong I want the community to know it.

When at first you don't succeed, change your story.
2008.Nov.02, 06:27 PM

icey Keep lvling lol you know what i mean man.
2008.Nov.02, 06:27 PM

zenith Wrote:Sometimes when you don't agree with someone you need to distance yourself from them, not continue their behavior after they are gone.
What?
2008.Nov.02, 06:29 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:icey Keep lvling lol you know what i mean man.

8) lol
2008.Nov.02, 06:29 PM

Fedjail@awakenedlands.com

Both Zenith and myself have access to that account.
2008.Nov.02, 10:05 PM

Phredrick Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Sometimes when you don't agree with someone you need to distance yourself from them, not continue their behavior after they are gone.
What?

It means don't follow the footsteps of an idiot. [/opinionated translation]
2008.Nov.03, 12:09 AM
Re: Recent Bannings
Err Wrote:On at least one occasion they have allegedly called another player up to harass them. From our records, this is not the first allegation of this type of behavior from the same group of players.

While all of these things are allegations and not proven, they are taken seriously. Warnings and temporary suspensions do not seem to dissuade this behavior. This poor behavior needs to stop, or further action will be taken.

how do you call someone when the site doesnt ask for your phone #?

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Nov.03, 12:11 AM
Re: Recent Bannings
LikeWhoa Wrote:
Err Wrote:On at least one occasion they have allegedly called another player up to harass them. From our records, this is not the first allegation of this type of behavior from the same group of players.

While all of these things are allegations and not proven, they are taken seriously. Warnings and temporary suspensions do not seem to dissuade this behavior. This poor behavior needs to stop, or further action will be taken.

how do you call someone when the site doesnt ask for your phone #?

Just because the site does not request a telephone number, does not mean that people can not figure out who you are and call you.