AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Recent Bannings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Err

Ever since four players were placed on probation for attempting to use personal information to harass Zenith, things have changed in AL.

Now we are sent information from multiple sources that they are getting other players' personal information whom they are not on good terms with. How this is done we are not certain. On at least one occasion they have allegedly called another player up to harass them. From our records, this is not the first allegation of this type of behavior from the same group of players.

While all of these things are allegations and not proven, they are taken seriously. Warnings and temporary suspensions do not seem to dissuade this behavior. This poor behavior needs to stop, or further action will be taken.
ahh...rl crosses the line...imo

ShadowKid

Couldn't you just ban them for a week or something like it used to be or a certain number of days.

Marlo

Couldn't you just read what the man wrote?

Wolfbane

I say give the first time offenders a probation and the others well sorry to see you go
Err Wrote:Ever since four players were placed on probation for attempting to use personal information to harass Zenith, things have changed in AL.

Now we are sent information from multiple sources that they are getting other players' personal information whom they are not on good terms with. How this is done we are not certain. On at least one occasion they have allegedly called another player up to harass them. From our records, this is not the first allegation of this type of behavior from the same group of players.

While all of these things are allegations and not proven, they are taken seriously. Warnings and temporary suspensions do not seem to dissuade this behavior. This poor behavior needs to stop, or further action will be taken.
mabe it's just me but as far as i know Pish had nothing to do with this
and wasn't there a proverb/expression that said "innocent until proven guilty"??

ShadowKid

Keep on topic.
If they had an ounce of common sense they wouldnt be doing it. It sucks but they're getting their just desserts imo.
thats still kinda vague. i mean i understand that things are getting personal but i cant see banning people for "allegedly" doing things. i mean if they did it then thats that but if they didnt then the people who are alleging should provide proof.
och thats explain a lot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's