AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Recent Bannings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

buuddha

LikeWhoa Wrote:
Err Wrote:On at least one occasion they have allegedly called another player up to harass them. From our records, this is not the first allegation of this type of behavior from the same group of players.

While all of these things are allegations and not proven, they are taken seriously. Warnings and temporary suspensions do not seem to dissuade this behavior. This poor behavior needs to stop, or further action will be taken.

how do you call someone when the site doesnt ask for your phone #?

it really only takes a full name and like 35 bucks to get an address, phone number, social, and sometimes work history on someone. most sites give you the same access to their relatives
so you're saying everyones a suspect.
since zen/err doesnt know who it is.... why them?
just speculations.

i'm sorry but you guys know where i stand on this subject, i just wanted to voice out my opinion, i guess i'm just gonna drop it, but it still kinda bothers me.

buuddha

no im saying the people who zen/err have had problems with about this are/were suspects.
so... it should've been just blackjeep, csj, g2 and DebbiePinson [7362].

where does playajam and mudpies fit into this?
if thats the case, shouldnt the rest of the xpats/xfactor be with them too?

listen, if it was any other gang i would be saying the same thing, it's not because it's xpats, i just dont see any justification for mudpie/playajams ban. but like i said, i dont have the full story, just speculation. i honestly hope she didnt ban these players just because they were constantly hospitalizing random players. to me, but it honestly seems that way. but i dont know, just what it seems to me.

buuddha

man i dont know im not an admin. i dont have access to every piece of info needed to properly judge this situation.

all im saying is zen/err have done what they thought is necessary to protect their investment. if it means banning people for reasons they cant and wont discuss then thats fine. they have the right to do it.

i cant remember where i read it but someone said it very well IMO. AL is NOT a republic. it is a dictatorship.

you want to know the best part of a dictatorship? EFFICIENCY.
if there is a there is a problem...
1. round up person/s of interest
2. person/s of interest eliminated
3. problem solved. Twisted
The disclaimer as interpreted by Captain Obvious.

Anyone or anything that could be considered threatening to her business will be removed. If legal action was threatened by anyone whose info may have been disclaimed, then Zens only recourse is to jettision the offender(s).
her business being donations i presume
emocakes Wrote:her business being donations i presume

That and as a possibility the game being zapped because of alleged knowledge of disclosures and no action taken on the part of admin......
i feel the exact same way Whoa does on this one. there very well may be good reason for Jeep and G2 and in that case maybe more X-Pats need looked into. but for Muddy and Playjam to get banned right along with them seems a bit off the wall.
I missed a lot of the action last night and am just catching up with this however im amazed at the amount of surprise there is over the new raft of bannings.

When W00k and Loki decided to call it a day by destroying their character along with the others it could have stopped there. Instead a bunch of players from the same gang decided to try and take it too far and bring RL into it and try to disrupt the game. At this point the remaining members of the gang could have chosen to distance themselves from all this or stand by them. Some of them chose to stand by them and continued to disrupt the game. Their actions were detrimental to new players enjoying the game. They are old enough players to know this. They knew what they were doing and the effect it would have.

The rest of the gang now have a choice. Stand by them or draw a line, reform and play on.

From when I have played this game at the root of this gang has been an external forum. When Loki and W00K left SVs tried to recruit a couple of good Xpat members. One of which informed us his game life would be made difficult if he left Xpats. He was told this on an external forum. One of the things I know to be true is the act of finding peoples personal info is a common thing on this forum. If the challenge has been laid down there to be the player that disrupts the game the most then the game means nothing to them and they wont be missed.

If the new bans turn out to be guilty by association then that is unfortunate, however I feel they had a chance to distance themselves and instead chose not too and even changed their way of playing for the worse.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's