Recent Bannings
2008.Nov.02, 06:02 PM

Who said they weren't warned?
2008.Nov.02, 06:02 PM

JaySin Wrote:thats still kinda vague. i mean i understand that things are getting personal but i cant see banning people for "allegedly" doing things. i mean if they did it then thats that but if they didnt then the people who are alleging should provide proof.

There was another issue some months back that caused some suspensions due to RL information being brought out, by the same group of people...well some of them. I can not recall exactly what players were Fed Jailed but I know that G2 was one of them then.
2008.Nov.02, 06:03 PM

Good call Err. How pathetic a life must you have to take the time to find another player's (or admin's) personal information? Good riddance.
2008.Nov.02, 06:06 PM

I had no part in this. This is bullshit.
2008.Nov.02, 06:07 PM

You think this game is a democracy with the inmates running the show.Wrong.Innocent until proven guily does not apply.Its been done thats it.End of story and good riddance.
2008.Nov.02, 06:09 PM

Message written by my friend Playa to those reading this thread.

First off, i was never on probation for anything to do with personal info on zen.

Secondly, that whole paragraph about people finding personal info on other players is purely speculation. So i got banned on speculation? I've never looked for our found personal info on any player. Furthermore, if your going to ban me on something you alleged i've done then ban me immediately. Don't wait till i hospitalize a level 1 player to do it.
2008.Nov.02, 06:10 PM

using personal info is not cool, any player that does this or has been proven to have done this, needs to be banned,so if it was not just theses players , well i think all of them that have done it needs to be fed jailed and ip address blocked from the game, if i am correct it can bring legal problems for the ones who do it as well
2008.Nov.02, 06:12 PM

shadowinc Wrote:using personal info is not cool, any player that does this or has been proven to have done this, needs to be banned,so if it was not just theses players , well i think all of them that have done it needs to be fed jailed and ip address blocked from the game, if i am correct it can bring legal problems for the ones who do it as well

Correct, even if legally obtained, charges can easily be pressed and cases be won.
2008.Nov.02, 06:16 PM

Maybe I should have been more clear in my original post. Not all players that were banned were banned for the same reason. However, we felt all of them were not truly playing the game for the enjoyment of playing but instead were trying to hurt the game and/or our players. Sorry I am being a little vague but we don't want to discuss specifics in the open.
2008.Nov.02, 06:18 PM

I told Zen what I was doing when I first changed my style of game play. At the time she said "That's fine". Now, if my style was going to land me in Federal Jail why didn't she say anything at that time?

I know every case is different, I am only speaking of my own case. Since I cannot access anything in game then I must speak here in public.