Recent Bannings
2008.Nov.02, 06:20 PM

Playa would like to speak on his own behalf but is unable to

Again, I was never banned. Not at all.

Secondly, your being vague because you have no evidence on what you've alledged has been done. Again, i have never sought nor found players personal information. This whole banning is a witch hunt. I'm sure you will find not dirt on me.

It would be better if you mailed us to our al mails.

mudpies Wrote:I told Zen what I was doing when I first changed my style of game play. At the time she said "That's fine". Now, if my style was going to land me in Federal Jail why didn't she say anything at that time?

I know every case is different, I am only speaking of my own case. Since I cannot access anything in game then I must speak here in public.

Why not use the PM feature of these forums?

Or, email Zen asking for a more specific clarification.
2008.Nov.02, 06:21 PM

why be vague? Clearly the community wants to know. I don't want to donate and get fed'd for no reason.
2008.Nov.02, 06:22 PM

BadLuck Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:I told Zen what I was doing when I first changed my style of game play. At the time she said "That's fine". Now, if my style was going to land me in Federal Jail why didn't she say anything at that time?

I know every case is different, I am only speaking of my own case. Since I cannot access anything in game then I must speak here in public.

Because he's just making an excuse to make it public.
2008.Nov.02, 06:23 PM

Phredrick Wrote:why be vague? Clearly the community wants to know. I don't want to donate and get fed'd for no reason.

While I understand what you are saying, this is not really any of our business. Never in any of the other MMO's that I play, do they discuss why a person is banned or suspended except in private with that person.
2008.Nov.02, 06:24 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:
BadLuck Wrote:

Because he's just making an excuse to make it public.

Good Call
2008.Nov.02, 06:24 PM

we wont to know because we are a close knit family on this game Biggrin
2008.Nov.02, 06:25 PM

Phredrick Wrote:Clearly the community wants to know.

Just because something is wanted doesn't mean you get it.

Sometimes when you don't agree with someone you need to distance yourself from them, not continue their behavior after they are gone.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Nov.02, 06:25 PM

Well, when I think the admin are wrong I want the community to know it.