Enemies and friends
2008.Jun.24, 11:03 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:I'd rather have 100 enemies for the "right reasons" than 10 friends for wrong reasons Twisted

I would agree with that statement. I pride myself on not "buying" but earning the friends I have on here.

Back on topic.....

I feel that even though I would like to know who has me on friends / enemies list, it would take away the importance of the list as it is. Regardless if you "bought" your way up the friends list or not, you had to do something to get there.

As far as inactives goes, I feel they should be taken off the "tally" until they are active once again.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2008.Jun.24, 11:27 PM

In my opinion

-The inactives should still be in the POI, but I don't think their friends/enemies lists should still be counted. Maybe this could also be based on how long they have been inactive. None of the fed jailed people's lists should be counted.

-You should not be able to see who have added you to their friends/enemies lists. This is a RPG set in the future, yadda yadda, and you wouldn't always know who your friends and enemies are.
2008.Jun.25, 10:23 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:I'd like a tag somewhere lol

But in truth i often wonder when im in jail for what seems like hours where are all my 67 friends?
You somehow manage to slip past security and help JohnRambo make a break for it. You both run home free.
2008.Jun.25, 10:30 AM

Thanx bro Biggrin